Modern Warfare (2019) CoD Repeat Offender

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by MilFnCo0kiEs, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. MilFnCo0kiEs

MilFnCo0kiEs Customer Customer

So I have used EO for a couple of CoD games now ( CoD Black ops 3, and CoD MW 2019).
    While with the constant battle that ill planned or developed games we all have gone through I have found that The EO cheats have always worked great.
    I dont like to Rage or even score top of the match, but man when im playing a game and doing good with just radar, it's so nice when you suspect another cheater, just the click of a button lets you confirm it and its time to let them you know.

The ESP is awesome for letting you know of claymores or other bombs in wait, and for making campers pay for their laziness.
    only issue i have with ESP is that sometimes if im using 2D boxes, i find that the aimbot will actually aim a little to the left of the enemies center of mass causing shots to miss. but that very well may be a hitbox issue with the game.

I love the rapid fire option for when i run a shotgun class setup, it makes a sure kill with the fast fireing.

One option I would like to see for the warzone mode would be seeing what if any loot there is inside a building befor I enter. for instance I am sure that the lot crates are purely random on their content, but if there is a random AR or SMG in a building on the floor or Armor, and ammo I wish we could see some sort of indicator. But again im sure thats probably a randome generator for items and locations.

Over all I have to say this is one of if not the best cheat i have ever used, except for the Old-School ↑↑↓↓←→←→ABAB (select) (start) Contra 30+ lifes for you youngsters.

2. Kraisie

Kraisie Customer Customer

@weather is currently working on warzone specific feature. We will have to see if that's one of them.

Extended your sub by a week, have fun :)

MilFnCo0kiEs likes this.
  3. MilFnCo0kiEs

MilFnCo0kiEs Customer Customer

thank you so much kind sir. not at all necessary but greatly appreciated