Modern Warfare (2019) COD MW REVIWE

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by mercury, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. mercury

mercury Member

Normally I don't post reviews after having only a few days of experience w/ a cheat but I felt compelled to just go ahead and do it because I already know how I feel about EO, also from previous experiences with their BF cheats I know how great of a provider they are in delivering high quality, reasonably priced cheats w/ quick updates and great support.

Aimbot 9.5/10: The aimbot is highly configurable with tons of setting options including lock options, delay, smoothing/acceleration, visibility check, smart bone selection that allows you to set initial target preference and adjusts based on visibility of the target, recoil control, and most importantly prediction. You will certainly hit any still or moving target. I only miss sniper shots occasionally using aimbot if the target is moving erratically or freefalling. My only gripe is aimbot is a little weird locking on to players in moving vehicles but I think this is just an issue w/visibility check. All in all I love the aimbot.

ESP 10/10: What can I say, very clean ESP w/ many configurable options. ESP doesn't lag on moving players at all. There's esp values for distance and name for both players and items, also to see what weapon players have equipped. There's freaking grenade esp if you want to use it. There's configurable radar as well that looks very clean if you turn off the gui on it. All in all very clean, very configurable, couldn't ask for more.

GUI 10/10: Very easy to use, allows configuration with mouse and the menu is very easy to navigate, no complaints. You can save configurations as well. The cheat is very easy to launch, just launch the loader, launch the game, and you're good!

Performance Impact/Glitches: This cheat never caused my game to crash, has no impact on my fps (I do have a powerful pc though so I don't know if this applies to everyone but I assume it does), and no glitches of any kind that I can think of.

Final thoughts: This cheat far exceeds my expectations, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a warzone cheat. Staff is active and helpful, all questions are pretty much answered in the forums already. The cheat was updated within 12 hours that the game was updated. I've only had the cheat for 3 days but people are going weeks raging without bans evidently. Even if you get banned, the cheat spoofs your hwid, so you just need to wipe trace files, make a new account, and go right back in! I don't even think warzone does hwid bans but it's nice that there's a spoofer in case they start to which as a free to play game, I assume activation may need to start doing so. I would not expect this from a 20 euro a month cheat, but EO delivers.

2. LogixX

LogixX Customer Customer

Hey,

thanks for your Review! I've extend your Sub :)

Kind Regards
    LogixX

3. GodKillerXiao

GodKillerXiao Member

would like to know the ETA of this update of CODMW...