Modern Warfare (2019) COD MW Review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Neutral, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Neutral

Neutral Member

Hey folks,

This will be my review on the MW cheat to date.

Firstly, you can't get anything this cheap on the market for a MW cheat, I highly recommend EngineOwning for a great service and fast customer care to ensure your getting the best of the best.

Injection: 10/10, One of the easiest things you would do in your life, all you do is open the downloaded file & inject.

ESP - 10/10, Wonderful feature as it's on point 100% of the time, very good to know where your enemy's stand.

Aimbot - 9/10, Again, this feature is brilliant even though there is a little shake when aiming to mid range players it still gets the job done while looking legit & not blatant.

Radar - 10/10, I rarely use this feature but it's still always good for other users wanting to know where players are on the map. Looks clean and efficient to secure wins :).

Note: These are only the features I have used since buying, If I do decide to use any other features I'll show post a review.

In conclusion it's a great & cheap cheat for MW users on the market, I honestly can't express how well the cheat is made with a great price. Differently will be a returning customer

Thanks.