Modern Warfare (2019) CoD : MW Review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Creepy_Boy, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Creepy_Boy

Creepy_Boy Member

I have been a member for almost 2 years using BF and CoD Cheats and This is the place to be for Those Hacks - No where else can beat Engine-owning, best security and best cheats and best price. It is seriously the only place I completely trust, and If I get banned I know its due to my own stupidity

Aimbot:
    10/10

No question - What you aim you will hit.
    I have tried it also in Long Range in Ground War and its still pretty damn accruate and I have my smoothness at max.

ESP:
    10/10
    Whatever you need - Item ESP, Player ESP, Players to show only when visible, want to change the colours? Grenade ESP its all there. It is the complete package

Performance:
    9-10/10

In ground war its 9/10 unless you tweak it a bit, but thats because theres so much information on your screen it will cause you to have fps drops, but in normal matches its 10/10

Things I would Like to see:
    Streamable (Not sure if it is currently)

Things I cant say right now:
    I can not tell you how safe it is, but what I can tell you is I never ever had a problem with Engine owning, its all different from person to person and how they use it, but also Engine Owning is the only provider I truly trust. If they say its not detected I believe them completely, and that if I ever do get banned its from me playing too obvious.

Recommendation?
    I absolutely recommend this, 100%.
    You will not find better support, You will not find better quality and a more secure provider.
    Every issue I ever had was solved immediately, I had some problems running the hack today and within speaking to a support it was resolved with in 15 mins, so I also give support a 10/10.
    This is the best place hands down.
    If I could force them, I would force them to do a PUBG Cheat and Apex cheat as well from how much I love these guys and trust them.

2. Kraisie

Kraisie Customer Customer

Thanks for your review, I've extended your sub.
    Enjoy the cheat :)

AimBRoT, Creepy_Boy and LogixX like this.