Modern Warfare (2019) Cod MW Review (Completely Honest)

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by polyethic, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. polyethic

polyethic Member

A Completely Honest Review of CoD MW
    So far, I've tested it for 2 days and I have to say, it's pretty phenomenal.

Aimbot: 9.5/10
    The aimbot is pretty solid depending on if you want to play legit or rage, but there are a few minor issues I've had with it. The biggest one being when I scope in on an enemy decently far away, it has these weird wobbles or extreme shaking that look extremely unnatural. Other than that, the aimbot does it's job. I've had no real problems with it other than that.

ESP: 10/10

The ESP does it's job. It shows where the enemies are and you're able to customize it in many different ways such as skeleton, view distance, items, player name, etc.

Menu: 9/10
    The menu itself is easy to look through and configure and it's functions are very simple to use, but the menu itself just looks a bit bland. You're also able to save your settings quite a few times so if you want to use rage settings, you can load that and if you want to use legit settings, you can also load that.

Launcher: 10/10
    This launcher gets a solid 10/10 because it's simply amazing. VERY easy setup. Just open launcher, select the game, click load, open game, BOOM. It automatically hwid spoofs for you and everything. The launcher is very fresh and looks great.

Overall: 9.6/10
    This cheat is pretty amazing. The price is GODLY, the features are amazing, the setup is amazing, everything is just great about this. I was able to start fresh on a new account and was able to get it to level 66 within about 1 and a half ish days and my plunder KD is 6 and my battle royale KD is about 4.
    No one suspected that I was cheating which is a very big plus.​

2. Kraisie

Kraisie Customer Customer

Thanks for your review, I've added a few days to your subscription :)

polyethic likes this.