Modern Warfare (2019) COD MW Review (3 day sub exteneded to 30)

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by BigBurvo, Jun 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. BigBurvo

BigBurvo Member

I have been looking for a good gaming cheat for MW and was hesitant about detection rates. I have been using cheats for years in all games and it is constantly an issue. Pleased to say though that EO is great in that department.

Another thing is how much settings you need to disable or turn off to be able to inject. I don't want to to disable a million things on my PC to the point where its security is compromised. Obviously that's what is needed for some cheats but for EO I literally didn't do a thing. Downloaded the loader and disabled my AV just to be sure and it works straight away. No FPS drops or lag. No crashes or dev errors. Perfect.

Menu is simple and clear. Easy to adjust and get the right settings. Personally I have been using 2D radar only and overlay this on the in game mini map. Its like a 24/7 UAV. I also experimented with some very low aim settings and it was very strong and easy to kill even on the lowest settings. I'm quite a good aimer so I toggle it on and off. Radar is my main focus.

I never use rage settings so I can't comment on the other features. Strict closet/low settings only. It's a very powerful cheat though. If you're after full rage settings or low closet settings you can do either with EO. You also don't need to worry about disabling everything on your PC. Just inject the loader and you're good to go. There is also paypal resellers which deliver very quick so don't be worried about buying through them. Looks like I'll be sticking with this for a while.

Keep up the good work EO team!

lmfaolol and Aimbot like this.
  2. Aimbot

Aimbot Member

Thank you for the review!