Modern Warfare (2019) COD:MW Cheat Review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Andre Tehrany, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Andre Tehrany

Andre Tehrany Member

First of all I wanna start by saying that this cheat is legit and there is no scam involved. It is best Modern Warfare cheat out there right now.

Aimbot: 10/10

The aimbot can be very deadly but legit for the more legit players who dont wanna get banned. But you can still use the aimbot to be very tryhard if you plan on pissing your lobby off :D. The aimbot has multiple different tweaking settings with it that is very neat to have around.

ESP: 10/10

The esp is great very vibrant colours to chose from to make it easy to see. item esp very useful for warzone, shows chests in warzone.

Radar: 8/10

I dont personally use the radar but for someone who would want to use it I am sure it is more than useful and should do the job.

Misc: 9/10

Different misc options come with this cheat which is nice i love using the auto fire with my fal super op ;D.

conclusion: 9.5/10

The cheat is easy to use and straightforward , also very strong but also undetectable. anyone whether your new to cheating or a veteran you can use and enjoy this cheat. Best modern warfare cheat out right now.

2. Kraisie

Kraisie Customer Customer

Nothing is undetectable!
    Thanks for your review, I've extended your sub :)

Andre Tehrany and AimBRoT like this.