Modern Warfare (2019) COD MW 19' EO Cheat Review (March 2020)

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by DeadZedX, Mar 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
?

Buyers, do you love the cheat?

Poll closed Sep 21, 2020.
  1. Yes!

77.3%
  2. It's Good

14.4%
  3. Meh

5.2%
  4. Not really

3.1%
  1. DeadZedX

DeadZedX Customer Customer

Before I continue with this review, I must say this is very much real, and more than likely the best cheat to purchase as of now! 10/10 would recommend over other competitors.

Bonus: This cheat is literally the cheapest price point to quality cheat on the internet for COD Modern Warfare 2019. I've searched far and wide and these hard working developers aren't charging much for their serious work ethic! at only 4.99€ + 5% discount if you use crypto for 3 days and even better deals on 1 week and 90 days, this is the best price cheat you can get. Very high quality and nothing in the menu is broken. Delivery is instant and upon purchase you are given a link, scroll down to download. Extremely straightforward. Coming from a computer engineer myself, it is very well made and uses hidden memory manipulation the Anti-Cheat cannot detect, these coders are ahead of the game right now and the cheat is completely undetected, safe and working! Good job fellow coders!

Aimbot: 9.5/10

An exquisite aimbot system, has prediction the cheat is still in the works aimbot wise. Very accurate and with the right cfg you can go full legit or blatant. Personally experiencing many other cheats and making cheats myself I can say this is very well made and the hit scan/prediction is 1/1. With over sixteen settings alone to tweak on the aimbot part of the menu, you are sure to have a competitive edge against your players. ;) [EO FTW!!]

ESP: 10/10

The ESP (Wall hacks) are very customizable, down to the bone of the enemy, font size weapon names and much more. Extremely useful for those close edge S&D clutch games or huge games of warzone. The ESP isn't glitchy whatsoever compared to 3 other cheats I have tested on this COD, it is always accurate and exact.

Radar: 7/10

The radar is fairly useful, especially if you want to be legit and not use walls, or toggle walls on and off. The radar will show the enemies location but you will not know precisely where, making you look very much legit. I believe it should be more customizable (already is) but that's just me lol, I'd like a background of the map but I still love it and many cheats haven't even implemented this system.

Misc: 9/10

AMAZING! Miscellanous on this cheat is simple, straightforward and OP! You can use rapid fire to shoot very high powered semi-auto guns with an insane trigger finger by holding down your shoot button. Also has a crosshair if your monitor doesn't have a crosshair, customizable, thin and beautiful :p love this!

Colors: 10/10

Colors are beautifulllll! you can tweak your colors to whatever you want and make a rainbow show of your enemies and/or teammates! Many menus do not have color options, or at least this customizable. I'm running pink ESP! :D

Settings: 9/10

With this cheat they stepped it up even further by letting you save your config (configuration file) so when you log off after tweaking your settings, your startup settings will still be left the same as before! No more tweaking all the time and now you have more time to play!

thanks for reading my (Dead Zed X) certified review. +rep me for configs, I will be releasing 2 legit cfgs and 2 semi rage cfgs if you guys enjoy! <3 E.O. you guys are the best!

2. Kraisie

Kraisie Customer Customer

Thanks for your review, extended your sub by a few days :) Have fun!

Daniel M., nunes and DeadZedX like this.
  3. Hiyo99

Hiyo99 Member

This Cheat is freaking Good as long as you don't abuse it 10/10

4. dan0338

dan0338 Member

As an older gamer nearly pushing 50 lol, i have always loved gaming all the way back to the ATARI and the Sega Mega Drive, even had a ZX Spectrum and a Amstrad with the built in tape deck.

To make it harder i have only recently moved to PC , anyway this has evened the playing field for me and allowed me to enjoy the game scene again.

The price is easily the best on the market for the periods you can pay for, i find the menu easy to navigate and the support has been second to none

thank you guys xx

5. vain

vain Member

Hey there, just wanted to leave my review since I've been using the product a while now.

I initially bought the 3 day sub just to try it out, and it was extremely easy to use from the start. I play with controller and assigned a back paddle to the aimbot key, and it's almost completely flawless.

The ESP is my favorite part. It allows for players who are learning the game to have an advantage just to get a few kills, without using aimbot. I'm not a new player myself, but ESP has actually helped me learn the movements and behaviors of other players so that when I play on console I know what to look for. It's definitely improved my gameplay whenever I'm not using the hack.

The only minor thing I can say is that occasionally the aimbot does not work. It's strange, I will be ADSing with any gun and I shoot, hear the shot, but my clip will still be full and none of the shots register, as if nothing actually shot in the first place. Usually a restart of my computer will fix it, but not always. Anyway, I give EO a 9/10 and easily the best out there. Nothing compares to EO!

For those skeptical about trying EO out, take this review as testimony that their product is solid and absolutely worth it. I'd highly recommend them to anyone. Easy to use, plenty of resources if you have questions, and awesome moderators on the forums. Thanks!

bford77 and Alk2bi like this.