CoD: IW4X Cheat Review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by jimmydeansbeans, Apr 26, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. jimmydeansbeans

jimmydeansbeans Customer Customer

Aimbot [ 8/10 ]
    EO's IW4X aimbot is relatively decent. I've had a few issues with it at first but after some days i've gotten used to the aimbot. Occasionally misses people that it shouldn't and occasionally hits people it shouldm't. I would recommend this to the people who are fine with playing semi-rage or HVH.

Visuals [ 10/10 ]
    EO's IW4X visuals are simplistic and reliable. There isn't much to say about these visuals that differ from my previous review, but i will say again that the esp is extremely stable and reliable, it is super simplistic and easy to customize.

Misc [ 10/10 ]
    EO's IW4X misc options will keep you wanting to play more. There are tons of options to go over here so i'll sum it up... The misc section is filled with insane features like nospread, no recoil, anti-aims and other things that will keep you at the top of the leaderboard even against other cheaters. I really do like the anti-aims in this section as i feel they are unique to the other products that EO provides.

LogixX, Proton1001, AimBRoT and 2 others like this.
  2. crotle

crotle Boss Staff Member Administrator

Thank you very much for the review, added 5 days to your IW4X subscription :)

3. excmz

excmz Member

Thx for the Feedback for us (Customer) :)