Modern Warfare (2019) Cheats review.

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Cudas, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Cudas

Cudas Member

First Thoughts
    So first off, over several hours of contemplating
    whether to purchase this cheat I finally came to the decision to do it, I entered the website, signed up and found the cheat I wanted (Modern Warfare), I inspected the details of what comes with the cheat as well as the prices. At first glance I was blown away with how many features you get and not only this for such little price. With excitement I went to purchase the cheat and had no regrets on doing so, I found that the website doesn't accept paypal, However, there amazing resellers do. So I hopped into a resellers discord and was greated with nothing but respect and kindness as well as a very nicely laid out discord with everything you need to know to help you get on your way with purchasing and using the cheat, I created a ticket to purchase the cheat and no longer than two minutes I received a reply on a very simple way to pay and play, I sent the money and instantly got the cheat and in the progress I received outstanding kindness from the
    re sellers, As well as this I got a step to step guide on how to fully and correctly install and run the cheat thanks to this amazing forums post on how to run and install the cheat. Everything about my first thoughts was going amazing so far. Once getting into the game to actually test the cheats I had nothing but good experiences and here is why.

The Cheat Its self.
    Aimbot
    The aimbot features were incredible, From very easily adjustable settings to amazing aim bot performance on actual players. It also works well at all ranges and is very smooth.

ESP
    The ESP features are such as good as the aimbot with a very eaily adjustable settings allowing you to remove items from the ESP or adding teammates ESP etc. The ESP also has many different box types allowing you to find your favourite

Misc
    As for the rapidfire within the Misc section it is very good and works perfectly as it should and does as it is said amazingly, I have nothing bad to say about rapidfire as it is very usefull.
    Colours
    As for the colours section, I really enjoy this tab as it allows you to jazz up the look of esp and other things and I think this is amazing and fun to mess around with

Conclusion
    In conclusion
    I think this cheat is amazing and suggest it to anyone wanting to cheat for a cheap price as well as an amazing list of features!

BUY NOW!
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 10, 2020 ---
    For a great reseller join @Kamay s discord, his members are kind, respectful and really helpful as well as a stress free purchase experience!

NeadricTM, Ngtxxxx and Kamay like this.
  2. Ngtxxxx

Ngtxxxx Member

Great Review