Modern Warfare (2019) Cheat sucks now

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Fartgod12, Jun 4, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Fartgod12

Fartgod12 Member

They will say cheat is undetected etc etc and blame the user. Either way, the current features are very lackluster and do not have any of the good old cheats like unlock all or silent aim. Really, it is just aimbot/esp which I guess is fine for the price. I have tried two accounts, first one was my main for years and it got banned in 1 game after only using esp. Second account I used spooofer, file trace clear, mac id change and it was not shadow banned however after injecting and using esp only in private matches I still got account ban an hour later. Clearly EO for MW is detected but they still do not agree. Buy at your own risk...

Tatotorr, LostAllHope and Mesrine7 like this.
  2. Homie

Homie Super Gorilla Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

If the cheat would be detected everyone would get instantly banned which is not the case. Are you sure your spoofer is working correctly?

Also, some features had to be removed because they simply have been detected. We are looking into finding new and undetected methods for those features but that doesnt have priority at the moment.

3. shawnroche

shawnroche Member

Dad, best guess pls

Think some old features will be back within the life of MW2? Or is silent aim/unlock all probably gone for good?

4. GodSent

GodSent Customer Customer

for now its gone for good. have you seen anyone else able to use that feature without being banned recently? I haven't personally. Though, I also quit playing this game quite awhile ago.

5. daminionz

daminionz Customer Customer

sad sh1t I actually remember buying extra month when it was last on sale, ig it will never get used up, no point playing for just a day then waste the rest of the timer. Do they issue refunds ? literally got 31 days on my sub left, been frozen for almost halfa year now.

GodSent, bessthebaby321 and Tatotorr like this.
  6. ChimpKing

ChimpKing Customer Customer

don't get your hopes up

7. Homie

Homie Super Gorilla Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

https://www.engineowning.su/help/refunds/