Modern Warfare (2019) Cheat Review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Leg0bricks, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Leg0bricks

Leg0bricks Member

Hey, heres my Warzone cheat review the pros and cons after ~ 10 hours of using it, and a list of features i would like to see in the future.

Im going through all the cheat tabs one by one:

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Aimbot: (7,5/10)

The Aimbot itself is a 7/10, the prediction isnt always that good but im sure that will be fixed in the future.
    Two of the biggest features i miss, the autowall and the silent aimbot that would also be great to see in the future.
    The legit settings however are pretty good, sometimes it still flickes on the enemies but over all its still damn good.
    Aim bone scan also works pretty good, also that u can turn off that you aim at downed players is nice and usefull.
    The Autofire from the aimbot works really good but for legit cheating i would rather use the triggerbot

Triggerbot: (10/10)

The triggerbot is pretty nice for legit cheating.
    nothing to say, every one knows whats a triggerbot is and it does what it should do.

ESP: (10/10)

The ESP has a nice selection of thigs u can show, ESP on enemies works good and i had 0 bugs so far.
    No boxes glitching arround or what so ever.
    The Maximum Range of Players or Items is also a great feature.
    in addition, the Font size too.
    Overall ESP i see in every EO cheat and i love it.

Radar: (10/10)

Simple Radar, usefull for Legit cheating when u dont want to have boxes, you play more legit with the radar on then u do with the esp.

Misc: (6/10)

Now the Misc's, i would love to see a NoSpread, NoRecoile and maybe a NoFlinch, the Crosshair and rapid fire mode are pretty nice, but i had some issues with the rapidfire, sometimes it shoots when it shouldn't.

Colors: (9/10)

The Color Option is simple but nice, lots of things u can change, i would like to see a color wheel, but the preset colors are not bad tho.

Settings: (9/10)

Now the Settings tab, i love that you can save the configs, but sometimes i dont remember where the f*** i saved my rage config or my legit config, because 420blazeit, a name function would be great to see.

ps: i like the Chinese tab.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Overall the Cheat is pretty damn good, i miss some features but im quite sure that this will be fiexed in the next updates.
    Love u guys (full homo)

Deleted member 10829 likes this.
  2. aluka438

aluka438 Member

開發錯誤5518 错误是EO的问题吗 还是游戏自带的 哥哥可以告诉我吗

3. Leg0bricks

Leg0bricks Member

idk ask a supporter

4. tripleh

tripleh Customer Customer

dude diga alter slow that shit down man

5. aluka438