Battlefield V Cheat Review (God Like)

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by itexspert, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. itexspert

itexspert Customer Customer

I really dont know how to begin explaining how amazing this thing is....:)

This thing has it all,Normal ESP,every possible thing you need in Firestorm Attachments ,guns etc...

ESP straight up amazing,dont know how but you can actually play in FULLSCREEN MODE while cheat works normally and somehow its not visible in OBS ,let me remind you that playing BFV in Fullscreen gives you about 20 fps boost over Borderless window.

So lets start from beginning.

ESP 10/10 highly customizable!
    Aimbot 10/10 There is very small margin for error here and this work just as great if you play with snipers ,you actually have to tone it down a bit if you select HEAD on aimbot while using Kar98 you better not kill the same player twice cause they will be suspicious,i'm just trying to say aimbot is precise as hell,Leave it on Random bone this gives you a lot of freedom to look legit,my entire time with this cheat i was never outed on a server nor was anyone suspicious... (Except that one time when i got nutz with sniper),then i toned it down... that thing hit running targets like a joke!

ESP allows you to show only visible players again USE IT ALL THE TIME,even on Arras,or Rotterdam where there are a lot of buildings you will look SOOO LEGIT!

Then again you have the insane Rage features like magic bullet,magic bullet headshot, all bannable of course i haven't tried these for obvious reasons.

In Firestorm you will basically Own everyone aim is very customizable and ESP takes care of Loot!

I Recommend to everyone!

Speedi13, Galbo and AimBRoT like this.