Modern Warfare (2019) Cheat Review after 3 days

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by killercam123, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. killercam123

killercam123 Customer Customer

#1 killercam123, Mar 17, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
    As someone who had no clue which website was legit in offering such a service, it took me a lot of research to find a LEGIT hack, not one where you paid to get your pc infected and never ever got anything back when you contacted support.

So here I gotta give some probs, because this is the first one that actually worked!

ESP (10/10): This is what I'm mainly using, veery customizable. Once you found a good mix of what you want to show up and what you rather leave out, you have a very good overview. Personally, I like to have my screen not blow up with 1000 indicators.

Aimbot (9/10): Need to test this a little bit more with Smooth Aim Acceleration and FOV. Using this mainly in Warfare as there is less risk to get reported. On very long distances you might lose gunfights because it's not that accurate anymore (esp. with snipers on head only).

Triggerbot (?/10): Not tested that much, maybe I didnt configure it correctly. But it seemed to me that the Misc Option "Rapid Fire" was already doing its trick with Single Shot Guns!

Radar (9/10): Ignored this at first, but found it super helpful later to get a better minimap, since sometimes you're really deep in enemy fights and forget to watch your back.

But more importantly than this...

The Support: Priceless.. Super quick, very responsive, regular updates

I had some issues after paying, because I couldnt download the Loader due to some queue. I opened a support ticket, got instant feedback and it was solved pretty quickly. Then afterwards, there was also something with Connection to Stellar -- also here, they replied very quickly and solved this issue.

Can't recommend it enough guys. The price for what you get is super low imo

Bonus: They also speak German :)

crotle likes this.
  2. Proton1001

Proton1001 Authorized Market Seller Authorized Market Seller Customer

Thanks for your feedback! I've extended your subscription :)
    We are already working on a aim prediction.