Cheat Discreetly and you'll likely never be banned

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by JimFrost, Aug 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. JimFrost

JimFrost Member

I have been using cheats such as this one for years on one account (cheats created by me and others created different providers [I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS WITHOUT TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE OF THE GAME's PROGRAMMING AND THEIR SERVERS] without being banned even once) and Engine Owning is by far the easiest, affordable, and comprehensive one to use. The main thing one should do is to NEVER use your real email/name/username from game or any type of information that can be tied in here to your game (HINT: In the eyes of the world, the person you sign up in here as does NOT exist). Engine Owning is by far the best, user-friendly and safest to use. DO NOT COMBINE PRODUCTS FROM DIFFERENT PROVIDERS.

HOW TO CHEAT SAFELY
    1.) Personally I suggest to ONLY ever use ESP (this is what I use only). Never use aimbot as your accuracy score will quickly change and this will raise red flags on your name regardless of the aimbot setting.

2.) NEVER open this website while playing the game. And NEVER open the loader while the game OR blizzard are open (a VPN will NOT help you if you do this.

3.) NEVER EVER let your KD increase by 0.1. (EX: if your KD is 1.00, do not ever let it get to 1.1). Simply play 3 to 5 matches regularly to balance your KD (not doing this will raise flags and will only be a matter of time before you get banned based on critical data collected by the game server's algorithm).

4.) NEVER aim or trace players through walls, when reported or with kill cams this will be an eventual ban.

5.) Occasionally run into enemies and LET THEM KILL you to lower suspicion (do this every single match). Don't be getting 12 kill streaks every game.

6.) Don't use TRIGGER BOT.

7.) Don't use RAPID FIRE

HOW TO STAY UNDER RADAR
    1.) Do NOT use ANY personal data in here that can be linked to your game. In other words, in this website you don't exist. (this includes email and name AND USERNAME. Get the hint.) to avoid getting banned by simple association.

2.) Remove TRACE FILES (there is a forum here for that, search for it) after gaming.

3.) Clean registry and cache files (you can use something like the free advance system care for that).

4.) shut down PC completely after gaming and before reopening your game.

RECAP BEFORE PLAYING GAME
    1.) Ensure BLIZZARD, BLIZZARD UPDATE AGENT NOR MW are open. (Use task manager)

2.) Close the browser.

3.) Clean registry and cache files.

4.) Run the loader.

5.) Load the cheats into MW or any other game.

6.) RUN the game.

7.) Do NOT re-open the loader or open the website for the cheats.

RECAP WHILE PLAYING THE GAME
    1.) Run into enemies AND let them kill you regularly (2 to 4 times a match).

2.) After playing some good games, play 2 to 4 bad ones. If you are playing with friends, then step out and lower your KD.

3.) ONLY USE ESP. AIMBOT WILL eventually get you banned no matter how careful you are with it.

4.) DO NOT TRACE ENEMIES THROUGH WALLS.

5.) Don't play excellent matches repeatedly (EX: 12 killstreak matches every single game)

6.) BALANCE YOUR KD and don;t let it rise by 0.1

7.) NEVER OPEN THIS SITE WHILE PLAYING or the LOADER.

RECAP WHEN DONE PLAYING GAME
    1.) Delete trace files (search up the forum for this)

2.) Clean Cache files and registry.

3.) ENSURE MW and BLIZZARD are both CLOSED. Use TASK MANAGER if necessary.

4.) DO NOT OPE THIS SITE YET.

5.) Shut down PC.

6.) Now you are in the clear.

FINAL NOTE
    I have been using Engine Owning now for about a month or 2. Personally as I said in the beginning it is the most user-friendly, safe, and well designed product for in-game modifications. Aside from the product quality, the payment for it is very safe also. Use it carefully and discretely and you will be fine.

Fawad, Nyck and baronvonvaderham like this.
  2. dragonboy

dragonboy Member

great information!! thank you!! can you tell me what your settings are?

3. MrLonely

MrLonely Member

how do you delete trace files? cant find a thread on it

Fawad, Cokeroo and Ally Miller like this.
  4. BigBurvo

BigBurvo Member

Some of this crap doesn't make any difference to getting banned. Honestly this is some tinfoil hat shit.

Apettway, avisale, CISCO13 and 4 others like this.
  5. Cody12343

Cody12343 Active Member

I been raging 3 months not banned. Its doesnt really make a difference

Open Fire, Ally Miller and BigBurvo like this.
  6. BigBurvo

BigBurvo Member

2 months of legit low aim settings and 2d radar and never had an issue.

CISCO13 likes this.
  7. F6Teen

F6Teen Member

Some okay info however,

I don't agree with the whole balance you KD nonsense, pro players have abnormally high KDs
    Clearing Cache and registry files over and over with no actual knowledge as to what you are clearing is also bad for your PC, entire point of cache files is to speed your PC up, clearing that every time after you play is gone be a bad time.

Do your own research before doing anything someone posts on an internet forum.

nunes and Cokeroo like this.
  8. BigBurvo

BigBurvo Member

I pretty much play the same as I do without the cheese. Just some aim assist and 2d to know where people are. Even with these settings its hard to keep a lid on it. So easy to own people once you know where they are and even aim assist is deadly.

9. 38jun

38jun China Reseller Authorized Reseller Customer

Thank you for your advice!

10. Daniel23

Daniel23 Banned

38jun likes this.
  11. Hawkk

Hawkk Customer Customer

use esp instead of aimbot? wrong....

use aimbot with like fov1 smooth 80 chest first scan because if u only have ESP so u going to move very obv and u will get called out for that.

12. Tbh is not necessary to do so much bs like this...
    Just use ESP only, don't look players through walls and shoot to the air to keep your precision low, keep you K/D low and that's all.
    I'm almost always with the website open while playing and I never had problems...
    The only requirement there is to keep your account safe is: use your brain when playing legit with the cheat.

Fawad likes this.
  13. Aimbot

Aimbot Member

Thank you for your review!