WWII Call of Duty WW2 - It is a great program!

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by fuzzzaros, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. fuzzzaros

fuzzzaros Customer Customer

Generally: The software works fine and smooth and it's very customisable, its easy to use and doesn't cause interference with other pc activities.

Into Specifics:

The Loader/injector is simple to use. After acquiring a subscription and downloading the program from a page within the forum (it opens to you after all payment and authentication is confirmed) you must put in a folder that its not scanned by Windows Defender or other antivirus software (come on!! we all have such a folder ;) ).

Then you run it as Administrator and from the menu on the left you select the desired game (the game of your subscription) and press OK and run the game as normal.

When the game loads, you can see on top of the game, a player radar and an In-Game Menu that allows you to customise the behaviour of the program online.

The In-Game Menu is simple to understand but it needs for you to have a prior knowledge of the terms used like aimbot,triggerbot, silent aim shoot delay etc)

Aimbot
    Works very smooth and it is customisable. Best to use with sniper weapons, aiming down to look legit.
    Triggerbot
    It also works very nice but you must really know what you are doing when setting those sliders for delays
    with crossreferences to the aimbot above or you will end up with settings that might get you caught !
    Radar
    I am sorry, i don't have feedback for this, I use the in-game radar instead.

What I would like for the future
    (personally i would like to be able to change the Toggle ON and Off from the default "Del" Button. it screws my gaming habits a bit.o_O.

Big thanks to #LogiXx for welcoming into this community and helping me out.

Kamil91, AimBRoT, Sultan36 and 3 others like this.
  2. Kraisie

Kraisie Customer Customer

Thanks for your review, extended your subscription :)
    Have fun!