Call of Duty MWⅢ

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by Ronnie_Brewer, Dec 27, 2023.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Ronnie_Brewer

Ronnie_Brewer Customer Customer

2. Datebook6887

Datebook6887 Member

Idk seems like your overcompensating or overly cautious but this gameplay is fine for avoiding general reports. I would just say I think I would be able to tell something is off if I watched this gameplay without the prior knowledge of you using cheats. So my final judgement would be it passes as legit cheating but not as closet cheating not sure what your goal is.

From my very limited knowledge this is perfectly acceptable if you just want to avoid a shadow ban

3. Ronnie_Brewer

Thank you for listening. Is there any specific part that seemed questionable to you? I appreciate your feedback, and I hope you'll also enjoy the next video. Thank you in advance.

View: https://youtu.be/cmPrKvCEOtY
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 28, 2023 ---
    Why has recoil control become unusable? Many pad players use aim assist, which not only assists in aiming but also provides excellent bullet grouping correction. This often leads to frequent losses.

View: https://youtu.be/H2wnvTgbqpc

4. Homie

Homie Super Gorilla Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

The videos are both set to private. You need to set them to unlisted or public otherwise we cant view them.

5. Ronnie_Brewer

6. Datebook6887

Datebook6887 Member

What settings do you play with? Are you using esp or radar?

Are you trying to pass as legit on stream or long form video?

7. Ronnie_Brewer

I am using Radar and AimBot. I will attach an image. I want to publish a video that appears to be playing legitimately.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 30, 2023 ---
    In the video, despite clearly having an advantage in the latter half at the hard points, we are consistently losing firefights. Is this due to lag? The cause is unclear. Additionally, the movements of the opposing team seem unnaturally fast.

View: https://youtu.be/3DslNkpFdaE

Attached Files:

kingfro2 likes this.
  8. Datebook6887

Datebook6887 Member

This gameplay seems fine just keep improving at the game and you'll be good.

9. Ronnie_Brewer

Thank you. I have currently played for over 160 hours and surpassed level 200. I'm delighted to have access to the best cheats. Please continue to prioritize security in the future.

View: https://youtu.be/3KXjy1AlCvk

Attached Files:

kingfro2 and bomgames1 like this.
  10. bomgames1

bomgames1 Member

Did you play Warzone? What aimbot settings do you use? Can you send a print? You use unlockall?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 3, 2024 ---
    I'm afraid of using mw3 on the main account that I have and somehow it will be banned... opinions?

kingfro2 likes this.
  11. Ronnie_Brewer

I do not use ESP at all. The reason for not using ESP is because of the unnatural movements associated with 'chasing walls, looking at walls, and shooting walls.' Anti-cheat systems also detect these behaviors. Please refer to the image for Aimbot settings. Additionally, it is necessary to have some understanding of the actual map using Radar. I also use Unlockall.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 3, 2024 ---
    Many cheaters are utilizing walls to aim and maneuver, relying on exploiting the environment for their actions. This behavior, driven by the desire to secure kills, becomes a primary reason for shadowbanning. It is essential for players to learn fundamental strategies and refrain from relying on cheats, as mastering the basics provides the most effective foundation

Attached Files:

bomgames1 likes this.
  12. bomgames1

bomgames1 Member

I will follow your tips! thanks

13. Ronnie_Brewer

Please watch this video. I also use EO, but the enemy players are 'aiming while looking at walls.' They are likely to be shadow-banned soon. The anti-cheat system is sensitive to 'unnatural movements towards walls.

View: https://youtu.be/JYLAhOcyJiY

bomgames1 likes this.