Black Ops 3 Bo3 Hack Review & Vouche by FredduTurkey

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by FreddyTurkey, May 13, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
?

How do you find the cheat?

Poll closed Jun 13, 2020.
  1. Perfect

75.0%
  2. Good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Okay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Bad

25.0%
  1. FreddyTurkey

FreddyTurkey Member

I bought a 3 days sub for the bo3 hack, It's amazing. Here's what I think about it:

Aimbot: 9/10
    Aimbot works perfectly for legit/rage. Never got banned even when rage aimbotting. Although there IS a chance to get banned if you're too obvious (reports) it can be almost undetectable. My setting for aimbot are On Zoom, Silent Aim On, FOV: 5-16, Aim Priority: FOV. The only reason I give it a 9/10 is because the aimbot doesn't work well with burst weapons, with a little bit of messing around with the settings I got it to work at a risk of being very obvious.

Triggerbot: N/A
    Never used, will test and update this thread.

ESP: 10/10
    There is nothing to say, It's perfect without any lag and/or erros (like not showing players). It as a lot of options like Player ESP, Item ESP, Grenade ESP, etc.. The Player ESP has a lot of cosmetic options (2D, 2D Brackets, 3D, etc...) which is not crucial but nice to have.

Radar: N/A
    Never used, will test and update this thread.

Misc: 9/10
    No Spread works fine, No flinch too. The crosshair is a little off the center of the screen but works. Rapid Fire doesn't seem to make a big difference. Black Market Unlock-All works perfectly.

Detecion: 10/10
    Never got banned or anything, I've been using it for two full days.

Injection: 9.5/10
    Easy & Quick. Had a few problems at first but figured it out quick.

Overall: 9.5/10
    It's the best I've used and the best cheat around for Bo3 in my opinion. I would 100% recommend it to everybody whishing to hack on Bo3.

Thanks to EngineOwing for this amazing cheat,
    FreddyTurkey.