Bo2 Review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Morten, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Morten

Morten Customer Customer

I've been using this cheat for a couple of hours now and I just wanted to give a little feedback.

This cheat has many functions, all work without problems

► Aimbot ◄
    The Aimbot is very precise and can be adjusted very precisely. You can change the Aimbots mode and you can set the aimangle between 0 and 360 at any time. I've always set it to 1 because it's good for playing legit. When you set it to 360, you'll never miss your target no matter where you shoot. ;)

► Triggerbot ◄
    I don't use the triggerbot, so I can't write much about it but also here there are a few nice functions :)

► ESP ◄
    I always use ESP and I just left it on the default settings but even there you can adjust a lot. Among other things, change the player box, display items lying on the ground and display the trajectory of the grenades.

► Radar ◄
    I don't use the radar because it bothers me more than it helps me:)

► Misc ◄
    in "Misc" you can activate a lot more. I don't know exactly what no flinch is, but I left it all in the default settings :p

► Colors/Settings ◄
    And last but not least the color settings and the settings. There you can set up your ESP Color as you like. In addition, you can adjust the color of the menu according to your preferences.

You get a super cheat for the money with which you can have a lot of fun! I would be happy to recommend him to others. Unbeatable price-performance ratio!

I can only recommend everyone to buy this cheat for 3 days and test it once!

And sorry for my Englisch :p

2. Thank you very much for this clean and detailed review, I’ve extended your sub by two days!

Morten and AimBRoT like this.