BO1 Cheat Review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by jimmydeansbeans, Apr 27, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. jimmydeansbeans

jimmydeansbeans Customer Customer

Aimbot [ 7/10 ]
    I give the aimbot this rating because of the fact that its kinda difficult (for me at least) to play while trying to look legit with the aimbot since there is no smoothing and the silent am has a minimum value of 5 which is kind of high for silent aim. None the less, the aimbot does work as intended and will allow you to win gunfights with ease.

Visuals [ 10/10 ]
    As usual, I give the visuals a solid 10/10 just for how efficient and optimized all of EO's visuals are.

Misc [ 9/10 ]
    For the misc section im going to have to give it a 9/10. Not that anything is wrong but just because of the fact that the misc section in the BO1 cheat lacks variety. No spread always works with absolute perfection as well as the other misc options.

AimBRoT and LogixX like this.
  2. precivilization

precivilization Member

Thanks for the review. I was looking for one but was not able to find any. What is "no spread" does exactly? I hope the silent aim get revisited. Also, are there any settings that would improve/counter latency while still looking legit? My ping is 4 times as much as those I play with, which is frustrating.

3. LogixX

LogixX Customer Customer

Hey, show in this video and after that you know what no spread is :)

View: https://youtu.be/BEK9cLkUr_8?t=11