Black ops II review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by 2g00dpk3r, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. 2g00dpk3r

2g00dpk3r Member

Hello everyone I've been using this cheat for a while now and here is my review of it.
    If you're considering buying this cheat but are not sure should you buy it or no i hope this review helps you with your choice ^.^

Menu
    The menu is very simple to use and it is very well organized with 7 tabs and a save & disable button.

Tabs
    /Aimbot

There are multiple options in aimbot tab including Silent Aim,Auto Fire, Auto Wall and more.
    I specially love the Aim Angle and Aim Bone feature's you can either go full rage with 360 degree Aim Angle or be "legit" with low Aim Angle, for example i use 1, but that's because i am one of the best pubstompers on Black Ops II on pc, so i have very good aim and ********, if id use any higher i think it would be way too obvious that im cheating so thats why i stick to 1 ;).

/ Triggerbot
    I dont use this feature but i have tried it out and basically what it does is it automatically shoots when you have your crosshair over enemy, (if you dont have aimbot on or have very low aim angle)
    /ESP
    This tab is basically the wallhack configuration tab.
    Not much to say about this except that if you're good player like me i reccomend using visible only wallhack or it will be very obvious that you're hacking.

/Radar
    I dont use this tab at all so nothing to say about it.
    /Misc
    I only use No Spread from this tab and the crosshair but it has very useful and nice options for example No Flinch & Rapid Fire.
    /Colors
    This is where you change the colors of the ESP tab, for example you can set your teammates to show up as green,red,black, what ever you want.
    If you want to use visible only wallhack put the opacity of "Enemy Invisible" to 0.
    I really love the opacity changing bar without it i probally couldnt use ESP at all or i would have to play very cautiously and worse than my full potential (;

/Settings
    Here you can customize the color of the Menu, and some Radar settings too but i dont use radar so i dont use this tab either.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________

My final opinions
    Menu - 10/10 simple and well organized.
    Aimbot - 9/10 Otherwise perfect but id love a 0.5 Aim Angle
    ESP - 10/10 Alot of options to customize it to your liking
    Radar - I dont use.
    Misc 10/10 atleast the 2 options i use, (No spread & Crosshair)
    Colors 10/10 Explained in /Colors
    Settings - I dont use.

Will defitinely renew sometime soon for now im waiting if i get banned anytime soon or no ;)..

kokole and Deleted member 187 like this.
  2. Thanks for your review, I've extended your subscription :)

3. 2g00dpk3r

2g00dpk3r Member

Thank you :) , may i ask how long for? :S

Also happy new year to you and every member & staff on EO ^.^