Black Ops 3 Black Ops 3 Review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Manu_PT, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Manu_PT

Manu_PT Member

Hi! I bought BO3 license for 3 days. I have to say every feature on the hack worked as intended. It was a joy and very fun to use it. Didn´t use obvious things, ofc.

The ESP configuration is really deep and full of customization, you can´t go wrong with it. The hack also unlocks all the Black Market weapons, wich is incredible as I finally could test all of them. The aimbot works so well that you really need to be cautious about it or it will be too obvious. I´ve never seen such a well made aimbot on call of duty before, without any delay on firing aswell. If you use a 360 angle, it is too suspicious and you will rape everyone on your screen even if you don´t want to (lol). So I found the sweet spot at 45º.

Tbh the aimbot is so good and responsive that I barely used ESP. The fact you can customize the aimbot so much, allows you to use it as just a little help for aiming and be sure you don´t overshoot. Is also ideal to fight lag compensation present in this game, registering all the bullets as you want. Ofc if you want to use full ESP + Aimbot you can, but this hack is so good that you can trust me, people will make hackusations quick.

If I have to say something bad about the hack, I can talk about the fact that sometimes you do get stuck in the air while killing someone, and also with aimbot activated you have no recoil aswell, even with that option turned OFF. But I guess that´s part of the aimbot itself so no problem, just don´t use high recoil weapons with aimbot or they gonna Hackuse you quick.

Overall I´m really satisfied with this product. I only bought a 3 day license. Right now I´m not that confortable on money so sadly I won´t spend the 20€ for 1 month now, but soon will for sure, had so much fun using this hack :) shame the 3 day time is over, can´t wait to use this again, so yes, I HIGHLY reccomend it!

Cheers

Voqhify, Fluffy, kokole and 1 other person like this.
  2. Thanks for your review, it's really appreciated :)
    Once you have a subscription again feel free to hit me up so I can extend it a bit as a thank you for the review!

Manu_PT, Fluffy and AimBRoT like this.
  3. Manu_PT

Manu_PT Member

Just got another 3 day license :) Had so much fun that couldn´t resist eheh, thank you very much for the reply, would be delightful if you could extend it as you said, had no idea that could be possible :) I wrote my review as a thanks because of your amazing work

4. Just extended it by 3 days, have fun!

Angeledits and AimBRoT like this.