Black Ops 3 Black Ops 3 Cheat Review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by jimmydeansbeans, Apr 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. jimmydeansbeans

jimmydeansbeans Customer Customer

Aimbot [ 9/10 ]
    EO's BO3 aimbot is simply amazing. I've had no real issues with it besides occasionally missing people that I should have hit. I would recommend this cheat to anyone who wants to cheat without being blatant. There are many customizable options regarding the aimbot that you can change to perfectly fit your playstyle.

Visuals [ 9/10 ]
    EO's BO3 visuals are simplistic and reliable. The ESP is clean and minimalistic, but occasionally has an issue where it thinks that people are visible when they shouldn't be. The visuals are NOT stream proof so if you're looking for a cheat to use along side recording software, this isn't for you. None the less, the visuals seem to be made with dedication and care from the developer.

Misc [ 10/10 ]
    EO's BO3 misc options will keep you wanting to play more. There are a lot of super cool and usefull options in the misc section of the cheat. They even have an option to instantly unlock all black market items (items that you cannot normally get without unlocking via special means). They have a perfect nospread which allows you to play more agressive with the aimbot without loosing accuracy and more! I would recommend looking into the features in this tab to anyone who uses the cheat just because of how lightweight and useful the options are.

2. DasLuc

DasLuc Member

What Aimbot settings did you use?

3. Aimbot

Aimbot Member

Thank you for the review!