Black Ops 2 review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by connorderboss, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. connorderboss

connorderboss Member

Hello,

I'm doing a new review because new subscription, and I did not like the old one.

Well, I think EO is perfect if you have a game for about $ 15, otherwise I'd be scared that if you chop too hard you'll get banned and you'll regret it afterwards.

Black Ops 2 is the beautiful thing that you are hardly spellbound, - I play Fov 5-9 KSG, Silent Aim. At EO there is nothing to complain about, except that there is no "No Recoil", which I miss very much.

EO its price, although a bit expensive, but there are always promo codes, or a few% (eg, Christmas.), And if you consider how much work in EO is, in the individual cheats, or even what you all for EO tuht (the admins, developers, owners)

If the cheat does not work, the team will help someone else very fast, and thus some problems could be clarified.

Overall, I'm very happy, and anyone who is in the game bad should get the hack right away. One can not complain, has not been banned so far, and use it for a long time. :)

Thank you for taking the time to read.
    Bye Bye,

Tyr and AimBRoT like this.
  2. Thank you very much for your review, we really appreciate it! I extended your subscription by two days :)

3. connorderboss

connorderboss Member

Thank you, have a nice weekend. :)