Battlefield V BFV Review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by BullsEye, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. BullsEye

BullsEye Member

#1 BullsEye, Mar 29, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2019

INTERFACE

If you ever wanted to see the definition of intuitive UI in a FPS client, then EO is the very incarnation of it. The UI is the most simple to use and most informative at the same time that I have seen to date. It does look and feel neatly organized, you won't get confused as to what's what.

AIMBOT

The customization range is quite vast on this product and very easy to tweak, whereas with other products you have to fool around a lot to find out if it works (not to mention you need restart the game every single time) with EO you can see the results on the fly. You can easily go from a legit playstyle to full on rage with a few clicks.

Feeling like you deserve to be pampered? Activate that sweet auto aim and auto shoot which works like a charm, filling your soul with utter satisfaction.

You can also customize where you want the aimbot to land your shots or you could just go full random, have FF go crazy trying to make you out. The ability to adjust the FOV is very welcome as well, you can quickly adjust it to suit your playstyle and class.

The option to have multiple configs and the ability to load them on the fly is like a gift from the gods, you can enjoy your time fooling your enemies while they wonder if you are just a hardcore player or a demi god.

Want to look like a pro who spends hours practicing? EO can make you just that. Want to make people cry and empty servers like there's no tomorrow? EO can make you the most vile demon of gaming.

ESP

The ESP you'll find has to be the best out there, you are sure to find a customization which suits your needs and wants. Want to know the radius of a granade? done. Want to know exactly which direction the enemy is facing? mark the bones option. Want to know where exactly your enemies are looking at? EO has you covered. Need to know which pesky soldier has that panzerfaust aiming at your holy tank? customize your esp so you'll even know if they are holding their dicks. All in all, the best ESP I've seen.

MODS

You'll have a blast with them. Use Magic Bullet if you want your enemy hiding behind walls to feel like they are being punished by the gods, do it on foot or do it while inside the cozy metal machines. Need to have a stable LMG? with EO you can be the overlord of air and use it to mount your bipod, your enemies will wonder how you posses such elegance when it comes to LMG's.

Want to cause utter terror in the hearts of those infidel noobs? Then how about choosing a support class with MG42? then activate Magic Bullet to always land headshots, even through walls. Watch your enemies tremble in fear while they spit empty threats about recording you, no one will listen to their pleas.

Security

Just amazing, I've tried other products and FF is constantly taking screenshots, but with EO I have had that happen very few times and that's considering I've been raging hard lately. I love seeing those noobs complain and threaten me with reports and bans to no avail. The updates have been rolling out pretty fast as well, to the point I don't realize the client had to be patched which is great.

FireStorm

Honestly I didn't think it would work for it, but I am glad I was proven dead wrong. As soon as I got to try FireStorm, the client was already making those noobs wail in despair. Some people may want more detailed ESP when it comes to the level of weapons or maybe something like a function for the aimbot to ignore downed enemies and prioritize their team mates. As for me, the way it is now is killer.

Unless you are aiming for a complete legit playstyle, things like a more detailed ESP may make all the difference, but if you kick it up a notch even the lowest of SMG's will down the most hardcore players with the best equipment in no time. In other words, not even Rambo himself can hold a candle to the power which will be bestowed upon you once you start to use EO.

Conclusion

The best client I've tried for a FPS, easy to use, highly customizable and a very good price. Honestly you are getting wayyy more bang for your buck, not only does EO have your raging or legit needs covered, they also take care of your wallet. So if you are one of those who is still wondering... wonder no more and dare to try the power of Engine Owning.