Battlefield V BFV review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by lukinhu, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. lukinhu

lukinhu Member

#1 lukinhu, Jan 3, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2021
    Hello guys.
    I just like to thank for the developer who made this great cheat for BFV.

[HWID spoofer] 10
    This cheat has a built in spoofer. Great as I'm playing with same PC I got a ban one month ago and did not needed to format or delete files.
    I just bought a new account and I'm playing.
    It works like magic and I really don't know how the developer made it but probably a hard and great work.

[ Aimbot ] 10
    Great as I can always kill everyone near me!
    The auto shot is great and I can configure a key to just kill everyone inside a room for example and get out of it alive like james bond or john wick !

[ ESP ] 10
    Great and I like its graphics.

[Gun mods] 10
    Sometimes I use magic bullet and my shotguns seems stronger, thanks to tips on forum ! They really help in everything you need to know. Now metro is my playground !

[ Misc ] 10
    Spectator Warning
    : I didn't see this option in other cheats I tested it. It is great to know somebody is spectating or not if you like to play legit sometimes.
    Enable Minimap: Great again. This is perfect to know where everybod is and it even mark people with 3d spotting. You can turn on and off just to have a quick information. This is perfection.
    Hitmarker Sound: Great to play hardcore when we can not know if you hit or not every shot.

[ Conclusion ]
    -I can recommend this cheat to everyone interested in Battlefield 5 for sure 10/10.
    -I would ask to add configuration for keys for turn on/off things like minimap and magic bullet with just 1 key on keyboard but I think it is complex to do right now. I would ask it to next BF6. :)
    -I would ask to add automatic knife too. It would be great for next BF6. :)
    I'm loving this cheat.

EDIT.:
    I would add the feature to config:
    - aimbot max meters to hit
    - and ESP max meters ESP.
    It would be great.

demo1220 likes this.
  2. Bonser

Bonser Member

Thanks for your Review!

lukinhu likes this.