Battlefield V BFV Review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by qwerty, May 2, 2019.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. qwerty

qwerty Member

Been using the battlefield 5 hack for almost a month and wanted to leave a review on it.

ESP 10/10 -
    The ESP is very good on this hack it updates instantly, and you can read the names on it very easily even on higher resolutions, most hacks I used were never this easy to read on 1440p+ resolutions. Theirs many different ESP settings and overall most settings didn't affect my fps too much.

Aimbot 10/10 -
    The aimbot is very accurate at even far ranges and with magic bullets on you will not miss any shots you can also change it with FoV and smooth settings so if you want to look legit you can just set them both how you want.

Other Features 10/10 -
    Many other useful features like auto spawn so you don't have to wait and magic bullets with vehicles and all weapons it works amazing and really gets people you kill through walls raging.

Detection of cheat 10/10 -
    Have recieve 0 bans even using all features when I used other providers I would be banned anytimes I set my aimbot but on this one 0 bans speedi has a amazing bypass.

Overall I rate this cheat as 10/10 if you are looking for the best undetected Battlefield 5 cheat for a fair price with tons of features speedi is very skilled at coding.

Speedi13, AimBRoT, Proton1001 and 2 others like this.
  2. excmz

excmz Member

Thank you for giving your Feedback!