Battlefield V BFV Review after few hours.

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by xFlumpi, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. xFlumpi

xFlumpi Customer Customer

#1 xFlumpi, Dec 14, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
    Hello Guys, yesterday i buyed the cheat, at 1st, great service at Discord.

This review was done after 10 hours of using the cheat and testing it. Testing was performed in different game modes and situations to find errors and strengths.

Usability / Functionality

ESP 4/5⭐⭐⭐⭐
    The usability in deathmatch, breakthrough and especially conquest was very smooth and good. The Cheat offers one type of ESP. At first one might see it as underwhelming but it’s all that is necessary. One can use names, healthbars, Skeleton, Vehicles, distances and most importantly prediction markers. The ESP works flawlessly and has pretty extensive customization compared to other cheats out there.
    The Functionality in Firestorm is though beyond words. Very useful to be able to see Loots in Firestorm, everyone if visible at all times and get the jump on them, i’ve won half of my games.
    Firestorm still requires a good amount of skill without aimbot as it is mostly an open map.

AIMBOT 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    I’ve never been a keen user of aimbot but this aimbot is marvelous. It is barely detectable and works very smoothly. With the aimbot you have a lot of settings, where it locks, distance, FOV, Smooth and much more. Very useful especially when sniping on maps like Arras and Al Sudan. There is a risk you will get banned though as aimbot does not have the best of records when it comes to security in all games.
    I can recommand: FOV 2, Smooth 10, Aimstyle Chest, Activation Key: V, so if i fire enemys, i just toggle sometimes ALT to get an "aim assist".

RADAR 3/5⭐⭐⭐
    To be honest, I didn't play much with the radar, if you activate it you can see enemies, as long as they are in the field of view, I don't know whether you can see "invisible" enemies, otherwise this function works.
    One question, is there a setting, what works like VSAT, that DOTS are permanently on the minimap?

Security / Detection

Security 5/5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Not much to be said regarding security. Im totally new by EO and i can just said, great and safe stuff.
    The cheat is pretty secure as long as you do not rage hack and track people through walls. If you go 80-0 killing spree then it will result in a ban. The ESP is very good as i mentioned earlier and one might get carried away and get reported and be put under review by EA. The Aimbot is very secure if you set the settings to legit aiming so it does not look like it snaps onto the target like an aimbot would do. If you play safe then you are going to be safe. Kraise also said on DC, that they spoof everything. So feel free to use it.

Support

Help / Support ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    The support and help received by the community was good and quick. I encountered numerous problems when i tried to use it the first time. Quick post on Discord solved the issues and people were very responsive and understanding. The Forum is quite filled with people having trouble especially after game updates when the cheat needs an update as well. Staff and the community are there to announce to people the troubles and i am satisfied with their contribution.
    Also, probs going out to Speedi and all Mods around here.

Conclusion ⭐⭐⭐⭐

I’m quite happy with the cheat but nothing can be perfect. I would recommend this cheat to someone looking for a cheat for BFV. It has all of it and some minor problems here and there.
    The Vehicle ESP didnt work 4 me atm, also Nospread is not aviable atm

This review was done after 10 hours of using the cheat and testing it. Testing was performed in different game modes and situations to find errors and strengths.

Best Regards,
    Flumpi aka. Steven <3

2. Great Review: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

xFlumpi likes this.
  3. Proton1001

Proton1001 Authorized Market Seller Authorized Market Seller Customer

Thank you for the detailed review :)

I extended your subscription by 5 days!

Kind regards
    Proton
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 15, 2019 ---
    You have to enable "Box ESP" otherwise the vehicles ESP is not visible.

crotle and xFlumpi like this.