Battlefield V BFV Rage Review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by xsfa, Sep 3, 2021.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. xsfa

xsfa Customer Customer

So,

I've been testing the cheat for around 2 days now (maybe 3?) and I have to say compared to Speedi13's other cheats, it is not "as" good.
    However, that does not mean its a bad hack. In fact, I still think its the best hack you can buy from a reputable website. There are only a handful of established websites that are trusted and not from some shady unknown discord. EngineOwning is one of those established vendors.

The prediction is absolutely insane if you use the shaky no spread in combination with magic bullet headshot. I'm killing people 500 meters away, sometimes I don't even need to leave spawn.

Vehicle aimbot - Insane, especially with vehicle magic bullet. I bascially went 120-0 last match just raging in the tank, and the match before that in a jeep alone killing the entire server.

As you can see in my first paragraph, I did mention the cheat was not as good as Speedi13's previous work. Now, that isn't necessarily his/her fault, as DICE has patched damage modifier and a few other features.

Auto spot - Its in the menu, but doesn't seem to work at all?
    Shaky no spread - It only seems to work if you're moving. Standing still and you won't hit anything.
    Aimbot 360 - It still only targets people on my screen.. Not sure why?

Except for those minor issues. This is still the best rage hack for Battlefield V, and I can imagine its just as good for closet cheating. Keep in mind, EO is one of the only few websites that supports rage features on BFV.. The majority of other websites have a detected aimbot that will get you FairFight banned in a few matches, and they will blame it on your "stats" which is not true. FairFight has disabled stat bans, and the only way you can get banned now is by manual bans or feature detection (the later, not possible at EO.)