MW3/WZ BF5 cheat Honest review + MW3 (Warzone)

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by amout, Mar 29, 2024.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. amout

amout Customer Customer

BF5 EG

Visuals: visuals are never exactly where the ennemies are, no fps drop with all ESP options but the lag makes it almost unusable 4/10

Aim Aim works well on snipers and on some rifles but will act on its own half the time; trying to prefire ennemies that are not moving, prediction misses a lot no prediction will make it very obvious, but i found that at close range or at far range it will help a lot 5/10

Miscs visual no recoil doesnt work atm, radar will stuck itselfs if you move it too fast but everything else is working as intended, rage features are the best to use 6/10

Rage i spent the best 30 minutes ever just fucking everyone up with magic bullets in deathmatch. Raging is funny and easy to setup 8/10

Legit I spent a little bit more than 15 min trying to find something that would work both far mid and close range but sadly you need to setup multiple configs and i did not find a Bind to swap between them. mid range is infuriating, aim is janky visuals are offs i had to untoggle my aimbot sometimes because it would prefire and just miss 100% of the shots; to be fair i hadnt played BF5 a lot before. But compared to the COD cheat this one is a

4/10

COD MW3 (2023) + Warzone

Visuals Works well, a lot of way to config it as much as you'd like, i did not find a bug and skeleton are exactly where the ennemies are from. No negative things to say except maybe the lack of glow/chams, you can config all colors to have it as legit as possible. 8/10

Aim Aim is very spotted if you're careless, i needed some games to adjust myself to it as i was worse now than without the cheat lol thanks to users on this forum i tried different settings and it works just fine. it's not the best of the best but it does it's job and in the hand of a good player can be devastating. 7/10

Miscs Radar is amazingly customizable and complete, works wonderful you have all the infos you need in the purchase panel, everything works as intended! 9/10

Rage Well there's an antiaim so you know it's going to be good, psa: you can try a shadowban speedrunning in warzone and see how long you can destroy lobbies, there is no way for a legit player to win against you. i've been doing HvH in csgo for more than 10 years and can appreciate a good rage hack. despite the fastness of the ban thanks to the spoofer you can just buy another account and HF! 9/10

Legit i have found a good config that is not too spotted and had some fun, but i did not experience every options there is

8/10

2. Canadian420

Canadian420 Customer Customer

3. Homie

Homie Super Gorilla Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

Thank you for the detailed review. Do you have any specific feedback or suggestion for the MW3 aimbot?

We will update the aimbot soon to improve it for legit playstyles.

4. amout

amout Customer Customer

#4 amout, Mar 30, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2024
    i think that more smooth options would be welcome along an humanizer/different aim types (flick on sniper ex: constant aim and tracking on pm ex: linear aim) i am more of a csgo user, i dont know how well that would work out on MW3.

flick button that you chose, another one for tracking

switching between configs for each gun type that you could customize to your liking, would change on itself. These are obviously only my player perspective as i am not the coder

Adding Time, Overtime and Target Switch Delay into aim function

Non Sticky is an option

an aim randomizer could also make it less obvious, what i found a bit unnerving is that it's too strong.

A Mouse Lock % could solve the problem of the aimbot overtaking the mouse ( as it sometimes looks like you're fighting with your own mouse)
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 30, 2024 ---
    The cheat is already very good for its price, i know most of what i proposed would take a long time and be a pain in the a** to code and keep updated

the main thing i'd say is that there's not enough smoothness options (smooth needs to be at 99 and acceleration at 1 if you're a M&K legit player)

Adding One Shot Aim would help on snipers & semi automatics (which could make us a flick config)

Would like to add that if one of your trash account is shadow banned you can go on and rage as good as you like for a week and try real HvH which's really fun in COD. You'll match up with closet, rage and legit players more

Being able to config Lock of aim to change it into an aim assist

Edit: i have not played a lot it's possible i missed some features that are already included

Homie likes this.