Battlefield 4 BF4 Review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Mfa.fdl, Jul 2, 2023.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Mfa.fdl

Mfa.fdl Member

After playing for a few weeks, I am posting a review on the features that I use.

ESP (10/10)
    Name esp: See player names.
    Health esp: See player health for easy low health kill
    Vehicle health esp: See vehicle health for easy low health kill
    Vehicle name esp: See what type of vehicle (tank, etc)
    Box Style 2d cornered: Less intrusive that a full box (imo)
    Bone esp: See whether player crouching, prone, reloading
    Distance esp: See which player is near and far
    Weapon esp: See what weapon player is equipping (primary/secondary/c4, etc)
    Enemy only: See enemy player only
    2D radar: Small radar at top corner. Show enemy dots (adjustable)

**I do not use box esp as it is intrusive to me (imo)

Aimbot (10/10)
    Aim Key: Xbutton1 (side-mouse button) (personal preference)
    Aim bone: Head (You can pull down the mouse when shooting if you don't want to get head shot kill all the time..up to you). Use chest for sniper weapons for a greater chance to hit target (imo)
    All aimbot default features: (All the default features that are already turned on when you open for the first time..eg smooth aim 8 is already good but you can change to your preference)
    Vehicle aimbot: I don't know why when I use this in a vehicle my aim shakes and points all over the place, and I can't seem to get a kill (?)

**Will hit enemy most of the time, except using sniper (there will be a few miss)
    **Using the (FF Risk!) features might get you banned from the server

Removals (10/10)
    This will follow the server rules (eg. if server has no mini map, the mini map box will be ticked. You can change all the features here tho but I am not sure whether the anticheat will server ban you)

Gun Mods (10/10)
    No Spread (visual only)
    No recoil (perfect)
    No breath

**Using the features above does not get you a ban (in my experience)
    **Using the (FF Ban!) features might get you server ban...I used the magic bullet but no ban so far...tho there will be players calling you a cheater in the chat since it only takes 1 hit to kill even a full health player...and if they record it you are done. Be extra careful

**Using the Enable Damage Modifier WILL get you server-banned (my experience). Depends on the server tho. I still saw many others one shot me with anything but a shotgun and they are still existing. Just use it with caution...(use at own risk).

Misc (11/10)
    Fairfight ScreenShot Clean: Don't worry you are safe.
    Punkbuster ScreenShot Clean: Don't worry you are still safe.
    Spectator warning: See player that is spectating the match (they might not spectate you, but it is time for you to look legit as close as possible until the name disappears)
    Force Unlocks: Unlock everything in loadouts. Nice.

Ping Spoofer:
    *Most server will not kick you for having a high ping anymore. Changes your ping number shown in the scoreboard.
    *Default ping is 5 which is sus imo. You can adjust the number in config setting inside the loader folder tho. Very nice feature. The lag of using other region servers is still there but barely noticeable for me.

All of the features are easy 10/10 (11/10 in Misc because I love the spoofer feature)
    The UI of Engineowning is also simple and easy to use 10/10.
    Price also cheap and reasonable compared to other cheat providers. (You might not agree but this is my opinion)

Thank you for reading.

hearteaterr and Homie like this.
  2. .0

.0 Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

Thanks for the review :)

Mfa.fdl likes this.