Battlefield 1 BF1 review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by CSGreene, Feb 5, 2022.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. CSGreene

CSGreene Customer Customer

This is probably the best BF1 cheat available.
    It has several unique features such as Auto-Revive, Invisible Gas Mask, and Bipod anywhere.
    ESP is outstanding with the common features and also has an 'ESP Hit box' option which I love. I turn off the regular boxes and run with only this. BF1 is too pretty of a game to confuse-up with ESP boxes everywhere.
    This feature alone will keep me with EO.

The Aimbot itself is fair. Which is fine with me. I don't want my numbers too good.
    I do wish it had a distance limiter and a melee-aimbot would have been fantastic.

There are glitches.
    The cheat menu is lifted from the previous BF games and mentions "BF4" and "Jets". Would have been nice to be cleaned.
    Auto-Revive settings do not save. There are not values in the configs for them.
    Occasionally, if you die with the Invisible Gams Mask Mod selected. You will respawn with the mask (visible) and unable to remove it until you respawn again.

All-in-all a terrific cheat. If you are mostly interested in the Aimbot, there are other providers to consider. But if you want the most features in a well-rounded working package. You certainly should go with EO.

Leatrix likes this.