Modern Warfare (2019) Best cheat I've ever used.

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Roidan, Jul 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Roidan

Roidan Customer Customer

After purchasing the 3 day sub for Modern Warfare 2019, I am thoroughly impressed with the power of the cheat.

Aimbot: 8/10
    When the aimbot actually works, it's very good. I've had issues configuring it to where I locks on whoever I aim at (instead of flicking to the nearest person or just straight up not working at all) but when it does it's job, I always get the kill.

ESP: 10/10
    Honestly the best ESP I've ever used in any game. It perfectly describes every item/player in your radius and tells you the distance. It was easy coming up with strategies when you know where everybody is.

UI: 10/10
    The UI is very well designed and is made to have easy access to every section of the cheat. Setting hotkeys made it even easier to access every feature in-game so I can focus more on getting kills. Very minimalistic and user friendly.

Overall
    When it comes to playing Modern Warfare with an advantage, EngineOwning is definitely the way to go. The easy access and safety precautions they put in place (closing any running programs that could get you banned) show that they want users to come back for more every time. In the 3 days I've played while alternating between legit and rage hacking, I haven't been banned at all. I enjoy this program and will consider coming back for an extra 3 days (or buying access for different games)

Jameshaha likes this.
  2. Aimbot

Aimbot Member

Thank you for the review!