Modern Warfare (2019) Best cheat ever (Feedback from sairus2010)

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by sairus2010, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. sairus2010

sairus2010 Customer Customer

#1 sairus2010, Mar 23, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
    Hello to all brothers in arms.
    I send you greetings from Russia, from Karelia.
    Recently became the owner of a new cheat for the game Call of Duty Warzone.
    Took immediately for 90 days. I always try to take cheats for the maximum period. This is more profitable))))
    The total time in the game is about 20 hours. 95 level. I play for fun, and not for the sake of progress on the account.
    I liked the cheat on the CoD Warzone game from the first minutes of use. Simple and intuitive interface.
    I always try to use all the functions of the cheat. This is the only way to understand the coder’s train of thought and realize the importance and train of thought. From the tabs I use Aimbot, ESP, Misc, Colors.
    This is enough for me. always try to rage. I do not like to sit out in dark corners and wait for the victim. For me, the main thing is the game itself, I do not try to win. Lucky - I'll take TOP 1, no luck, well, okay)
    ============================================================================
    Regarding the use of cheat in the game:
    Aimbot: 10/10 !!!!!!
    It is pointed clearly (head). Clamp the fire and the enemy has no chance. The main thing is to come closer, it’s more fun, but you can shoot from far away. The main thing is to choose a normal weapon. In the game, you can configure everything. Up to 200 meters of aimbot can cope with 1,2,3 and a corpse))). My FOV 40 and this is enough for me. For me, aimbot is the most important function. I play Autofire all the time, even with a sniper rifle. everything works flawlessly. A low bow to the encoder for a huge amount of positive emotions arising when using this function.
    ESP: 10/10 !!!!!
    The visualization is cool. The font is great. I really liked that there is a distance over each enemy and under each enemy you can enable the recognition of weapons that the player currently has in hand. If there was a Health bar, it would be super. I liked that you can change the visibility distance of enemies and loot. It's cool that there is a display of cash and boxes. It’s easy to collect the right amount of money to buy your favorite ammunition. My bow to the encoder.
    I don’t use 2D Radar.
    I consider it a useless function for me. If the visuals display everything in high quality, then I don’t see the point in this function.
    Triggerbot I have never used it, but I will not say that this tab is not needed. Perhaps in the future I will check its functionality))))
    In conclusion, I want to say that the cheat on Call of Duty Warzone was a success. It is suitable for all those who are looking for the opportunity to swim in the ocean of fresh and new sensations. Get a huge and lasting impression of the game while playing in any style and are not afraid to be banned, since the protection of this cheat works for all 1000%.
    I have been a subscriber of various cheats on this resource for a long time and always knew that the most important thing for administrators and coders is the security of using cheats, as well as giving users the software that is nowhere to be found. Once again I express my gratitude to the administration and the encoder of this site.

2. Kraisie

Kraisie Customer Customer

Thanks a lot for your detailed review and your suggestions. I've extended your sub by a week, have fun :)

3. sairus2010

sairus2010 Customer Customer