Modern Warfare (2019) Been using for awhile now

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Alisandradumont, Nov 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Alisandradumont

Alisandradumont Customer Customer

So I have been using EO for quite some time now I have been through many updates and they rock.

They provide us with a working solution to many issues, some people use it to its maximum others like me use it to give us that little bit of an edge. They do have downtime while fixes are implemented but its always well compensation and personally I have no issues with the downtime as I know when it's up the program I am using has been proof tested and I do not stress over being banned by an automated system, (manual bans are different) but I am at minimal risk of that too.

What I do know is that the people behind the scenes work tirelessly and hard to make sure WE the customers, get a working tool, not some half-cooked, half-assed program that's got so many holes it gets people banned.

EO cares for its clients, it makes sure they provide us with a rock-solid foundation that if used properly can enhance your gameplay and also your experience.

It makes me sad when I see so many people griefing the mods with all the downtime posts and comments on every post not even relevant to their comment.

EO and the team, work super hard to make sure they are the best on the market and I for one am very VERY happy to wait for the fixes to be live, be it 1 day or 14 days. Fixes are often not easy but EO fixes it for us EVERY TIME. Hats off to you all.

2. Homie

Homie Super Gorilla Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

Thank you for the nice review!