Battlefield 4 Battlefield 4 Hack

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by c1pher, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. c1pher

c1pher Member Customer

#1 c1pher, Sep 21, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
    Hey Guys,

It's this time again, the time for another review. This time, I'll be reviewing Speedi13's Battlefield 4 Cheat.

As always, I'll be going over a few points. First, the design, then the functions of the cheat. Once if got that, I'll be going over detection, support and bugs.

Design:

So, for the design part, I can't really find anything to complain about. You can configure almost everything, say you want your enemys in red boxes? Here you go. Everything is easily accessible via the color config window. Downside? You have to use RGB values. But that really isn't an annoying feature, and even the default colors work great.​

The design of speedi's client really stands out, and for that, I will give it a 9/10.​

Functionality:

As always, I will divide this part, into subsections, the Aimbot, Gun Mods, and Miscelaneous features.​

Aimbot:

Good work. The Aimbot works great for ragehacking, and the vehicle aimbot has an almost perfect prediction. The way the hack predicts where your bullets will shoot and move the gun respectively instead of just removing gunspread alltogether seems useless, at first, because of the annoying shaking screen, but at second thought, it doesn't only add a, in my opinion really cool graphical touch that really fits raging, but also reduces detection. The enemy list is amazing, since there are a lot of other hackers, mostly with free hacks out there, and you don't want them killing you just because your aimbot autotargets the person next to them. Again, really cool feature. Not only because it is accessible really easy with another click GUI.

After playing with the aimbot for a while, I have to also give it a 10/10 for functionality.​
    Gun mods:

Now, here we come to one of the special fun things this hack has to offer: Gun mods. Ever wanted to see the look on the face of a livestreamer when you kill him with an ammopack? Or a medkit? Yes. That's possible. With the magic bullet mod, you can't just shoot a metre next to the player and still hit him, but you can also say what you killed him with. Magic bullet is one of the most unique features I have ever seen in the hacking community, and I can assure you, you will not find these kind of features anywhere else.

Gun mods? Yes please, 10/10, would buy again.​

Miscellaneous features:

Though gun mods were cool? Well think again. The auto-heal feature let's you regenerate health by shooting. Yes, shooting. Or knifing. Whatever. Just imagine being at low health, getting shot at, and you can just knife and be up at full health instantly. Cool? Yeah, not as cool as invisibility. Ever seen a flying knife ingame just killing everything? Yeah, you probably met me or any other EO customer.
    Do you know these cool guns laying all around the battlefield? Like that Sniper that's just living hell? Or that railgun, that is from a dlc? Well, think of being able to spawn these into your inventory, using a railgun, on a map that doesn't even have that weapon, without buying the dlc... Or killing stuff with an indestructable robot? A flying drone with infinite ammo? You've come to the right place. Annoyed of your jets crashing all the time because you just can't get the right speed? Well, EO hooks you up with a jet speed control mod.
    Don't like being banned? Yeah, there is also something for that. I have already gone through about 50 accounts using speedi's HWID spoofer for both Origin and FairFight. Unlimited GameTime, no bans, FUCK YEAH!

I can not find any flaws in this section of the cheat either, moving on by saying 10/10.​

Detection:

Let's talk detection. Although really cool, the most mods are easily detectible. Though you can create a new account, you will be using GameTime, and you will loose your items, naturally, which means I would not recommand ragehacking on your main account. Also, make sure you don't get banned while not using the HWID spoofer, or you will need a reset before playing without the hack again. The only detection is obvious detection though, and the addressed features are marked in the GUI itself. PunkBuster can go bust itself, the hack is, as of now, not detected with it, and when it will be, speedi will update it. Again, you can only get banned by playing like a maniac.​

Detection: 8/10.​

Support (for EO cheats in general):

The support for EngineOwning Cheats is amazing, and there is almost no time where you will not find someone that can help you with your problems. I did say almost.
    In the case of the Battlefield 4 cheat, there is a ton of user feedback coming in because of the amount of people that use this hack. This is really good, not only for reasons of support, but also because this gives the developer a lot of feedback on what bugs exist and in what cases they appear.​

Support: 10/10.
    Bugs/Crashes:

Even though the hack has a few bugs, the developer is always working on making it better based on the feedback he gets off the forums. You will usually get an answer to your questions really fast, because the developer and the community itself is so active.
    After reading through this review again, I realize I seem to always give really good feedback on a subsection - This is not because I am lying over this to make people buy this hack. It just really got me into it, not only the hack, but also the great community that has evolved around it. I have tested a whole variety of free hacks, and quite a few payed hacks, and I am of the opinion that EO is the most powerful of them all, not only because of its really outstanding work in coding these hacks, but also because of the fast, community based support and feedback, and the developers, that listen to the community and help out whereever they can. My conclusion is to all of EngineOwning: Keep up the great work, and keep that community going.

Also, I have edited the Bugs section of the post and the conclusion. This was due to a major mistake on my side. Thanks to @Speedi13 for pointing that out.

Regards,
    - c1pher​

Royalty, AimBRoT, HACKCHOOB and 4 others like this.
  2. Yan0

Yan0 Member

Holy Macaroni, you put much effort in your reviews, great :)

AimBRoT and c1pher like this.
  3. HACKCHOOB

HACKCHOOB Banned

Thank you very much for this decent review, seems like you've put a lot of effort into that.

AimBRoT likes this.