Battlefield 4 Banned in an hour

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by NeWtOn, Jan 28, 2018.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. NeWtOn

NeWtOn Customer Customer

I used this hack for only about one hour and used only one risky feature which was bullet damage and I barely increased it but still got banned by fair fight.

2. Kraisie

Kraisie Customer Customer

It is not just about the feature you use, but also about how you use them and how you play in general. If your SPM, or K/D is too high you'll get flagged; If your view angles flicks around on 360 degrees you'll get flagged. It is quite some stuff that FairFight collects that can get you banned.

Anyway, a good guide for FairFight got written by Speedi13. If you follow the steps it is quite easy to not get banned.

3. Lachsfilet2004

Lachsfilet2004 ok Customer

Use the HWID spoofer and play on trial accounts if you want to use features which are marked with FF risk.

KinqReaperZ likes this.
  4. Don't be too obvius to FF. @Kraisie sent you the best guide to beat the FF, read it carefully and follow my following steps (According to my experience hacking in BF1, SWBF1 and SWBF2 with dmg multipliers and magic bullet):

• Don't kill so much: You can kill, but not more than 50 kills if you don't want to be flagged or banned.
    • Don't kill quickly: wait a few seconds before killing the next enemy, you can kill several enemies (but not more than 5) but not always if you don't want to be flagged.
    • Don't go for the enemy: let them go to you. Stay still in a corner, for example, you wait for someone to pass someone and you kill him.
    • Use smooth aimbot to 5: the speed of the aimbot wont be instantaneous and you wont be so obvious for FF.
    And do everything else, I've been banned in this month 2 times (for hacking obvious) but I'm already playing 3 months in swbf1 flying and killing through the walls and I have not been banned yet. I hope that is your help ^^ And by the by, USE ALWAYS THE HWID SPOOFER!