Assault Cube Review [ENG]

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Nova, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Nova

Nova 191 loves me c:

Love this game. Now that I have a cheat, it's even more fun. One thing I'd like to point out is that when you get banned from a server (if the voteban reason is something along "flying hacker, hacker, aimbot" your IP will be banned on the master server after a solid 12 hours. I've changed my IP about 3 times, that's how fun this is. I have Windows 10 and everything works fine, it's just when I'm in windowed mode ESP does not work, just full screen mode (which is not a problem at all). Anyways, skipping all the nonsense:
    (What's with this new edit system, I can't add a fucking space somewhere, instead I just see a blue box and it starts replacing characters when I don't want to. dafuq. I have to c+p the text somewhere, edit it, then replace it here. Sky pl0x fix.)

Menu:
    Up/Down/Left/Right key menu. Very simple, and yet very effective. This game is simplistic which fits the menu design.
    Result: 10/10

Visuals:
    Doesn't seem to work in windowed mode on Windows 10 (although it's not officially supported), but does work in full screen. Name, box, health, grenade "spheres" (similar to hentaicheat's CoD grenade ESP), and drop esp. I would like to see player chams if possible, or maybe team ESP.
    Result: 9/10

Aimbot:
    Just aimbot. I did notice there's options for Silent and Silent-"insert option here", which did not work for me (to be honest I have no fucking idea what they do or how to use them). Activated by holding right click, and with the combo of triggerbot (autofire basically for aimbot), rekts.I would like to see an option to permanently turn on aimbot and have some sort of autofire without triggerbot being enabled.
    Result: 9/10

Misc:
    The best part. Noclip, fly, mass kill, no recoil, good times. Nothing bad to say here at all. I would like however the Pisto to work with mass kill, as currently it does not.
    Result: 11/10

Overall:
    This cheat is great. If you own a subscription of a EngineOwning cheat, install this game. It's like 30mb. Seriously, go do it.
    Result: 10/10

Video (by me of course!):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH_bAn7n_CA

hypexk, soeni77, A200K and 4 others like this.
  2. c1pher

c1pher Member Customer

Thank you for your review. You probably pressed insert and toggled an alternative edit mode. Just press insert again to disable it.

3. Oh Rockits

Oh Rockits Customer Customer

"I got something to confess, I still use my iPhone 5 instead of my 6s. "

4. Nova

Nova 191 loves me c:

I still us an iPhone 5, but somehow I got success*
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 4, 2015 ---
    Insert is the menu...

5. c1pher

c1pher Member Customer

I mean this.

Nova likes this.
  6. Oh Rockits

I still use an IPhone 5, but somehow I got success. *

7. Would you mind staying on topic?

HACKCHOOB likes this.
  8. Jayden2Swag

Jayden2Swag Member

I must say your review is a really nicely written review. Never tried this game - nor cheat before but I really like the way you wrote this review and hope to see more reviews you might make.

9. Nova

Nova 191 loves me c:

Check out my MW3 one :)

10. Oh Rockits

This was so long ago lmao