Modern Warfare (2019) Appreciation (1 year user)

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by cleggbigd, Aug 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. cleggbigd

cleggbigd Member

I have to say, this software is amazing. Now I don’t use it in the conventional sense, I only use it to combat hackers and to use the unlock all feature now (when I have to start a new account). Ok, the way I use this software is to just use it when there is a hacker in the lobby (obvious one, another software also helps me look at lobbies as they load up… like a guy who has an 80% win ration and a 7kd lol). So, I have everything off until I get killed by a hacker or there is a hacker in the lobby, I then put wallhacks on, radar and hard scope aimbot and hunt down the hacker to rid the lobby of them so the lobby can play fairly. Wall hacks tell you the names of people and what gun they have so it’s easy to hunt down the hackers, once I have them, aimbot/headshot aim straight on and I dome them (sometimes they kill me). Then I check my other software to see if they are still alive in the game (they gonna always win their Gulag) and I go again.

All in all, very good piece of software to hunt down hard hackers who go for 50+ kill games.

TheCesarito, sivad66, mortyy and 2 others like this.
  2. skinnypete

skinnypete Customer Customer

So you are like the anti-cheat batman. I dig it!:B1:

RizaRiz, sivad66 and saas2575 like this.
  3. Bukketboy

Bukketboy Member

Be nice if we could actually use it.. All the other hack developers are up and running..
    Dont get me wrong, I love the program and appreciate all the hard work these guys are doing.. But its my weekend off and I was hoping to have some fun!

sivad66, Crusher, Rain_90- and 7 others like this.
  4. gordon777

gordon777 Member

I did the same observation 10 min ago on the telegram group and they just banned me for 12 hours from the group.
    Thanks, next month i ll give money to someone else

Lukedeacon49 and SenninTarado like this.
  5. USCwes93

USCwes93 Member

They busy beating that anti-cheat!

6. Homie

Homie Super Gorilla Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

You broke the rules so deal with the mute. Feel free to test some other providers but from expierence I can tell you that most people end up here again ;)