Another Review! :)

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Oh Rockits, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Oh Rockits

Oh Rockits Customer Customer

Hello friendly EngineOwning users, this is my review for APB Reloaded coded by @kokole
    I've been a customer with Engine Owning for over a year now, and owned MW3 for lifetime. They impressed me the first time, so I decided to pay $80 for APB Reloaded. Even I have never played APB in my life till I bought the cheat then I downloaded it. So bare with me here this is a long review. For key terms as well rcs stands for recoil control system. Which allows you to control your recoil since games like Counter Strike doesn't have no recoil.

------------------------------------------------------------ESP SECTION---------------------------------------------------------

I would give the esp a 9/10. The esp is well done, how ever the color options are very limited. I do like it very much though. The esp doesn't lag at all as in other cheat providers. ESP is right on point and I fucking adore it. So well done :')

Snap Lines 9/10. The reason why I give the snap lines a 9/10 is the colors. The colors are limited and if you are like me you love having options on doing what ever you want. More fun in my opinion. The snap lines is right on as well, They trace the players through walls too so you can find the right path to get to them.

Name ESP 10/10. I played with it at first then I didn't find much of a use for it since I just like to murder people. But it kept up with me perfect so good job.

Car ESP 10/10. The car esp is great as well. I love it. It detects players only in the cars. Such as an enemy so you can set him up and kill him. I love it. I think Kokole did a great job on it.

------------------------------------------------------------AIMBOT SECTION-------------------------------------------------------

The aimbot I would rate an 8/10. The aimbot is great actually. Kokole is a great coder for aimbots as well. Including his Black Ops series and his Dirty Bomb cheat. The thing that kills me though is the recoil. A recoil control system is really needed in this cheat. I can only manage to kill enemies in close quarter combats. Which is fine, how ever I would like to be able to kill them from a distance away as well. I came across another hacker he had a rcs system I went 6-4 and he went 8-1 so the difference would really help. Also a prediction is needed as well. If you use a sniper rifle with it on full you have no chance. You have a slight higher chance into killing him if you choose an on press settings. Please take this in consideration after you are done updating the Black Ops 2 Cheat.

Legit Bot (onpress) 10/10. The aimbot works solid on press. I highly recommend it for you legit players out there. It's a lot of fun too. You still look legit and if you set it on hard lock it makes you look really legit with good aim since you aren't snapping all over the place at your opposing team.

Hard lock on full 7/10. The aimbot on hard lock on full could be an issue in my opinion. The things that I dislike about it is that once you are locked on to a further distance man, shooting him the aimbot manages to stay locked on him and a guy comes next to you and the aimbot doesn't kill him. I wish the hardlock could have it set onto closer players instead of it just being stuck on one player.

Hard lock onpress 10/10 The aimbot onpress works great. For legit purposes. I highly love it and recommend it.

Aim Distance? I only know what this does but it's hard for me too tell in the options between fov and aim distance so I am skipping it.

Aim at friendlies 8/10 The aimbot kills your team mates too huehue feel like you want to become a douche? Well that's one way to do it.

------------------------------------------------------------ MISC SECTION----------------------------------------------------------

Radar 8.5/10 The radar is alright, it could look a lot better if there was more time put into it, but hey it does its function :) You can see cars, players, etc... :)

Crosshair 10/10 I mean it's a crosshair... It does its job so why not use it for fun including the fact it improves your aim and is better then the games.

The GUI menu 9/10 The menu looks great. One of the best mouse menus I've used actually. Just wish I could change colors how ever my poor option was rejected, how ever it was my idea for Black Ops 2 and he implemented it in :) Also he said he's working on a project so he can create hacks faster and better. I don't know what better means when they're already perfect.

Save/disable Config 9/10 It works how ever more configs as a config load list would be good for legit playing and rage playing.

------------------------------------------------------------ OTHER SECTION-------------------------------------------------------

This cheat is truly worth paying for. And I personally recommend it. It's not yet been detected hehe And it's a free to play game so it doesn't really matter if you get banned or not.

One thing that can improve though... Updates. Updates are rare for the cheat sadly. Probably it's because it isn't that popular of a cheat yet but I can't really say. I wish there were more updates too make it better. How ever it's already pretty damn good in my opinion.

P.S I <3 you Kokole

Luigin4tor and c1pher like this.
  2. c1pher

c1pher Member Customer

Thanks for the review, seems you really put some effort into it ;)