An decent review for EO for cod.

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by antagonize, Sep 10, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. antagonize

antagonize Customer Customer

I have used this for almost a week used it on different accounts because its my first time legit cheating on the game itself. I've improved a bit and stuff and really it is really useful which i didnt realize for the days ive used it.

I havent been detected yet im sitting at gold on ranked rn im tryna climb up to iridecent or top 250.

Its aimbot options are pretty well made especially with the smoothness. It gives a big advantage within the pvp when u use it. especially the triggerbot. I like the unlock all built in which is hella good, but annoying when it doesnt work when u get out of the game after like u cant change stuff afterwards. But u need to re-enable it (no big deal)

Its visuals are customizable aswell with the colors which are pretty good and it doesnt drain your fps mid game which i really am happy for, so there for i would recommend this cheat to new people who needs to get in the cheating scene.

Cheers

mortyy and Death like this.
  2. Canadian420

Canadian420 Customer Customer

oh plz keep use all updated

3. kalut83

kalut83 Customer Customer

Everything is nice until you get detected and lose your account, then your opinion changes, I don't recommend using it on multiplayer accounts or accounts that you've spent a lot of time on before, unless that doesn't matter to you, go ahead, but I've lost several accounts with mj or high level. until I understood that you should only use them with accounts without anything invested in money or time... although being a low level is tiring because of the constant shadowbans, I've used cheats from other sellers and I've lost many accounts. It hasn't happened to me with EO but because I hardly use it... although every 3 or 4 months they are detecting and it's very likely to lose the account...

4. Homie

Homie Super Gorilla Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

Thank you for the detailed review :)

In general you should never cheat on accounts you dont want to lose. We arent the only provider having issues with detections in recent times and there is always a chance to get banned depending on how you use the cheat.

5. lakaii

lakaii Customer Customer

Stupid question, but is EO int or external?

6. Homie

Homie Super Gorilla Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

All of our cheats are internal