Modern Warfare (2019) After 2 Days, This is my review.

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Markence, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Markence

Markence Member

I have used one other cheat on another game which was super complicated to use with a bunch of buttons. Had someone recommend EO to me and I thought I would give it a try in MW, and Warzone now that it came out. First day launching into the game, the menu interface pops up and looks super simple and all features are understandable. I like how I don't have to put a username and password every time I launch the loader.

I have tried all of the features. Aimbot and triggerbot work fantastic and are super customizable even to the smoothness it locks onto players.

I mainly just run ESP and it has worked better than I expected. In a normal match it doesn't drop my FPS. But in warzone it drops it by about 8-15 FPS which isn't all that bad because I'm still getting over 150 FPS. I would expect it to drop more because of all the players and items on the map. I turned everything except skeleton and box for ESP and it works great with 150 players on the map.

In the misc features, I like the rapid fire option because it does what it says especially with pistols and some ARs.

I overall highly recommend EO over anything else, and will be using this for any other game(s) later on. 10/10

weather and crotle like this.
  2. Kraisie

Kraisie Customer Customer

Thanks for your review, extended your sub by a few days :) Have fun!

Markence likes this.
  3. crotle

crotle Boss Staff Member Administrator

Thanks for your review!
    Our coder is working on better ESP options for the Warzone gamemode right now, so you can expect to play with cleaner ESP and without FPS drops soon! :)

Markence and Willowtree like this.