Modern Warfare (2019) ! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING !

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by sgs101, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. sgs101

sgs101 Member

EO's MW cheat is, as the title suggests; ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.

- THE BEST CHEAT I'VE EVER PURCHASED -

For ease - I'll break down my review, and opinion of each feature into smaller segments.

ESP - Clutter-free, performance-friendly ESP. The occluded/visible coloring option prevented me from seeming suspicious.

AIMBOT - Designed amazingly; with the capability to fit any playstyle desired. Let's just say - any rare encounter with the Gulag was met with almost imminent victory...

RADAR - A 360 view of everything in your proximity, very useful for item(s), as they can quite easily clutter your screen if enabled through the visual ESP option. It is all preference.

MISC - Nothing too special, still, quite a nice section.

CONFIGURATION - A feature which can create a multitude of preset setting(s)/configuration(s)/save(s) for the cheat. Great for toggling when you don't feel like switching a bunch of on/off(s) or manually adjusting any setting.

COLORING - I found this feature particularly useful as I prefer my own coloring choice -- thank you!

PERFORMANCE - Very minimal performance loss, an unnoticeable difference from base gameplay.

SECURITY - After a 24/HR legit/semi-rage play period, I am yet to be banned!

INJECTION - A very simple 30-second process which may initially fail, but afterward should work.

UI - Well organized, simple, user-friendly menu design!

SUPPORT - After purchasing a subscription, you'll be met with a very helpful guide. Including any possible error(s) that may occur and their respective solution(s).

PRICING - EO is very honest with their pricing, you get exactly what you pay for, which I deeply respect!

To tie this up; I highly suggest anyone viewing to purchase this, currently, WZ is FTP, meaning it's a very inexpensive cheating experience that anyone can enjoy, especially with EO software, if anyone does want to play, just HMU, I'll likely be on. Have fun, cheers!

weather likes this.
  2. Kraisie

Kraisie Customer Customer

Thanks for your review, extended your sub by a few days :)

sgs101 likes this.
  3. sgs101

sgs101 Member

WHAT!? REALLY?! THANKS!

<3