Modern Warfare (2019) about usage of the cheat

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Wallfloor, Apr 27, 2021.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Wallfloor

Wallfloor Customer Customer

hello everyone,

first of all i would like to thank the team EO, they did a great job with this cheat for a very good price.

you can trust the cheat , it is clean of viruses or anything else like this, i did a powerful scan of all my computer after 1 week using it and didn't find any infections, btw, i sent the exe file to an antivirus laboratory before to use it, i got a message some hours later saying the file is clean and i can use it w/o problems

first i bought a 3 days sub to try it, i was a bit suspicious, was my first time here
    i had some difficulties for 2 days after buying, game crashed all the time, i found the issue the last day, it happened because i skipped video intro before the cheat menu appear on my screen
    so the third day i could use it, it was very nice to use, even playing like a legit player so i decided to buy 1 month more (actually using it) i always played legit with the cheat and i didn't got ban yet

i think peoples banned are too obvious

i didn't use the aimbot because, it's players reports who are the most risk of ban, i nerver followed any players behind walls, sometimes i even let some kill me in my back to appear the most legit as possible.

seriously if you are banned in 3 days like i saw on some posts, it means you were obvious i think

tyvm to EO, i hope you will keep doing great job

KratosKevi and peraltz94 like this.