Battlefield V A review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by IgnorantKid, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. IgnorantKid

IgnorantKid Member

Hey, as a small prefix, Battlefield V wasn't the first cheat I purchased here but it was the first one I used for nearly a month so here's a small review of my time with it.

The setup
    Launching Origin with the cheat injected is easy as pie, just load up the EngineOwning loader and click load. Done. Although the injection sometimes failes, it's no real trouble to just launch it again. During my month of usage, the loader really only malfunctioned once, but it was easily resolved by opening a support ticket on the site. (cache had to be cleared?)

The cheat itself;

ESP

My favorite thing about this cheat really. Enemies now become visible on the entire map. There's a lot of customisation; you can clutter your entire screen with as much as information as possible, or you can simply show enemy skeletons with the healthbar visible, all up to your personal preference.

Aimbot
    The aimbot works great and has a lot of functions; I have done both 'legit' aimbotting and full rage and I can safely say that both are a lot of fun. You can either toggle it to give you that little bit of extra advantage while sniping or regular gunning, or go fullout and headshot everyone who dares to show their face in your POV.

Gun mods
    I absolute love magic bullet. Running around with an smg absolutely destroying everyone is a great feeling. If you want to appear legit, be careful with spraying at enemies because you might just kill someone through the wall! Making weapons full automatic works great as well, if you don't feel like clicking mouse1 yourself.
    Although a more rage feature, magic bullet headshot is fun to use as well. Another user uploaded some video's of him sniping with MB active so I recommend checking those out!
    Vehicle magic bullet might be dangerous to use, especially in a plane (heard it has a high ban rate), but I personally have no experience with those.

The only negative thing I have noticed is that, with magic bullet active + aimkey on head, your sniper won't kill in 1 shot, although I was definitely aiming on the head. This is easily resolved by just turning MB off. Not sure if the issue is on my end or a small flaw in the cheat but nonetheless, it's easily solved.

Misc
    Over the month, I have collected quite a few FairFight screenshots, and all of those were nicely cleaned by the cheat! The crosshair is a nice little feature which can help in certain situations. Running the cheat in DX12 is an option as well, should the game run better in DX12 for you. I haven't checked out all the misc options but I'm sure those work as intended.

Conclusion
    So over the days of using the cheat, I have encountered 0 bans although I used magic bullet almost constantly and got called out quite often as a cheater. Even with using legit settings, being on top of the leaderboard is easy as pie. I'll definitely buy an extention to my sub and might check out some others as well!

Deleted member 10829 likes this.
  2. Kraisie

Kraisie Customer Customer

Thanks for your review, extended your sub by a week :)

IgnorantKid likes this.