8.5 out of 10

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by DuncanMacLeod, Mar 20, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. DuncanMacLeod

DuncanMacLeod Customer Customer

I really like the interface, pretty clean and simple with the shortcut.I'm wondering , is there any way to change your name publicly when you play a game ? If yes that would be nice, otherwise its near perfect just sad that unlock all is not permanent.

I recently got put under review, even if I'm not using esp or aim-bot, only radar to make it more *realistic* and allowed me to rotate properly and catch people off-guard..3kd with 13 wins out of 136 matches...which 78% of kills are made with riot shield, stuns and knife combo in solos..rest is gulag or while looting....with an average ratio of 4-8 or 10kills max per game and 13 kills record....just got disconnected from server while executing someone one day..and couldn't find a game ever since....maybe I missed something idk if anyone got an idea let me know. I was aware of the risk while using hacks anyway....

Other then that I'm really satisfied with everything, and i like how the update fast every time.

Please don't mind my English xD

2. .0

.0 Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

Hey,

thanks for the review.

To adress your question about namechanges: there is no such thing as namechangers in MW2, if you refer to that.

To adress your disconnecting issue: the games anticheat is currently relatively aggressive, to the point where even legit people get flagged. This causes shadowbans which disconnect you from the game and either put you in hacker lobbies or wont let you find a match at all. These bans usually clear withing 7-10 days or the shadowban will turn into a permanent account ban. This is highly individual based on your playstyle, stats, kills per game and account age/stats.

Kind regards

DuncanMacLeod likes this.