4 hour review fortnite

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Hyperz, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Hyperz

Hyperz Banned Customer

Aimbot 9/10 Works as intended and so far had no issues with it, it's also very strong even with smoothing so I can have legit gameplay and great performance
    ESP: 8/10 Visuals are nice and run pretty smooth but sometimes drops frames when in crowded areas however I wish there was an option to change the max distance to show players.
    Prediction: 7.5: So far I'v only used snipers to judge the prediction and it is not bad but needs some work. It feels too jerky and behind sometimes but it can also sometimes hit insane airshots too. The distance prediction is almost perfect.
    Stability: 5/10 This area needs the most work injecting sometimes can be a pain and cause bsod but I know the staff are working on fixing it.
    Spoofer: 10/10 Use to be broken but now its working perfectly fine and as intended.
    Security: ?? It's too early to judge yes I know 27 hours after first release it got detected but it is epic games and the fact they put up a fight to make it ud again is very impressive so I'll give EO staff a lot of credit for that and hopefully stays ud longer.

AimBRoT, Ordelax and Kraisie like this.
  2. Ordelax

Ordelax Customer Customer

Definitely agree with you, I hope the blue screens and injections issues will be solved soon

Hyperz likes this.
  3. newtothis

newtothis Member

Can you confirm if your past ban from EO didn't carry over due to the HWID spoofer? I have seen some posts saying it doesn't work as intended and is buggy.