3 month review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by T.Rippin, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. T.Rippin

T.Rippin Member

I bought this full send and got the 3 month deal. And I was not let down. The program works great, the aimbot, the esp, the triggerbot, the radar, and the color customization are all great. All the other reviews of this claiming it to be the best out there are onto something. Some things that could be improved is the ESP. When you have ESP to only show people visible to you, it actually shows people that you can shoot. So if they're behind a wall you can shoot, you can see them sometimes. Besides that, everything was great. And I can't even knock points for that because of the price. It's unbeatable, quality cheats, and though the downtimes had been pretty bad in the beginning, it was worth the wait times. I prioritize the security and the cheat being undetected than it being up and running as soon as a new update comes out. It's been a great run, and I look forward to Cold War.
    My settings in case anyone was wondering:

Aimbot:
    100 Smooth
    1 Smooth acceleration
    .9 FOV
    Head First scan
    LMB for the key

Triggerbot:
    Full
    Mouse 5
    1 ms delay

Radar:
    I aligned the radar with my mini map, including the dots so I can get accurate info on everyone

ESP:
    No player names or boxes. Just skeletons
    200 M range

Colors:
    Black - So that it kinda blends in with the dark coloring of warzone so that it aids my reaction time, but doesn't blind me if they're in a dark area and I can't really see them and start shooting. That would be sus.

If you're thinking about buying, do it, you won't regret it as long as you play with a brain.
    Happy team wiping!

MillerG12 likes this.