Modern Warfare (2019) 24 hours using cheat

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by ztheslumpgod, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. ztheslumpgod

ztheslumpgod Member

After using this cheat literally all night, i have finally been able to compile all my thoughts about it, including how it works in Multiplayer and Warzone.

Aimbot- 10/10! The aimbot is very legit and you can easily config it to your desires, whether that be to rage or play legit. absolutely the best aimbot i have EVER used in any game mode.

ESP- 11/10! the most configurable i have used and it doesn’t lag which is the biggest positive EVER. The option on Warzone to see boxes and cash is amazing, aswell.

Triggerbot - 10/10! I used it one time just to try it out and it did exactly how i thought it would perform, amazing, just like every other option on this cheat

Radar - ??/10 I haven’t used it yet because i’m not big on radars, but i expect it to be amazing.

Misc- 10/10! I absolutely love the crosshair design. just an added hit detection and i love it for that reason so the aim can be precise while using the aimbot. Phenomenal!

Colors- 10/10! I’ve been using the same color design for my ESP and i have no problems!

Settings! 11/10! I love being able to use my Legit config and not having to reset the valuables each time. i know it’s not a big deal, but it’s helpful and shows a company that actually pays attention to what their customers admire.

Overall- 11/10! The best cheat i have ever used in my life. And especially for the price, this is a generous gaming business that knows how to get stuff done and please their customers. thank y’all for this!

Proton1001 and AimBRoT like this.
  2. AimBRoT

AimBRoT Member Customer

Thanks for the review. Added some days to your sub ;)

Proton1001 and Kraisie like this.