Black Ops 3 2 month review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Kathrine Rodgers, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Kathrine Rodgers

Kathrine Rodgers Member

#1 Kathrine Rodgers, Feb 26, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
    Aimbot:

As I intended to use this software for legitimate play, I found the aimbot to be slightly more catered to HvH, but this by no means implies that the aimbot can't be used for legitimate play, as with a low FOV silent aim you can run rampant and no one can concretely accuse you of cheating. I've been using this feature constantly ever since buying the cheat and it works like a charm, the only criticism I can muster would be the dramatic difference between the Chest First (scan) mode and the Head First (scan) mode. As I found there is no middle ground setting between these, you either have to settle for getting very few headshots, even when aiming at head height with the chest mode or risk looking fairly suspicious at times if you choose to use the Head First mode. Overall 9/10

Triggerbot:

I haven't used this feature extensively, as probably no fault to the developers but I never able to find a perfect setting I like or one that works. Overall N/A

ESP/Wallhack:

I started using the ESP roughly halfway through my subscription as I found at first glance all the settings and displays a bit daunting and I was pretty lazy to find which settings I liked and disliked. Afterwards, though, I did check it out and I now use it frequently if not majority of the time. Even with my initial criticism of it feeling somewhat cluttered and daunting at first glance, it truly has every possible ESP feature you would like. So after reconsideration on my first opinion, I'd find the ESP near perfect. Overall 9.5/10

Radar:

Due to the fact that I don't find the radar cheat in any game visually appealing and just rather use a wallhack I don't have any insight on this feature. Overall N/A

Misc:

There are many options when it comes to the Miscellaneous tab so I'm going to go one by one.

Black Market Unlock - This is truly a gem of a feature, obviously, this can not permanently unlock the guns for your account, but the ability to be able to use any of the guns that are locked behind a paywall is a really nice addition. Overall 10/10.

No Flinch - If I'm being really honest, I don't know how this effects me visually as I've never turned it off and on to figure it out, but whatever the feature helps with it doesn't impact on me looking illegitimate therefore I can't fault it. Overall 10/10

No Spread - Works as intended and by all means is nearly perfect. The only downside to the feature is it somewhat cannot be used for legit legitimate play as, I'm unsure if this is a bug or a natural side effect, but once you are in mid-air and shooting ADS or hipfire, your you slow down and glide through the air. This is suspicious as people can pick up on the fact that no one else is doing this. Despite this bug, it works perfectly and I have no issue. Overall 6/10

Crosshair - It is exactly what the feature says, I never used it past my second or third day using the cheat, but it's purely subjective. If you think you might enjoy a separate crosshair then this feature will work perfectly fine. Overall 10/10

Rapid Fire - Works like a charm, it just looks like a macro to any onlooker. Overall 10/10

Conclusion:

An amazing cheat through and through. It has nearly every feature you would like out of a cheat, and it doesn't look amatuerish. Despite a few tweaks I would make here and there it is near perfection. One thing I don't understand is why it doesn't have auto knife when Black Ops 2 does but apart from that it's perfect.

Overall 9.5/10

Message to Coders/Owners:

If any of you have seen me spamming about a potential Black Ops 4 cheat in the shoutbox or in personal messages, this is why. I absolutely adore the cheat, with teh two subscriptions I currently have, and I plan on renewing them every month, but it's just a fact these games are obsolete to the newest edition and has dramatically less players, therefore less time to use your software. I would happily spend even double the money if it meant I could use your software on the newest Call of Duty.

Kind Regards, A proudly supporting user.

Kraisie and Deleted member 10829 like this.
  2. crotle

crotle Boss Staff Member Administrator

Thank you very much for your detailed review, I added five days to your subscription!

snappy, Kaimmmm, Proton1001 and 2 others like this.
  3. Kathrine Rodgers

Kathrine Rodgers Member

Thank You very much, I didn't expect anything. I know it might be getting annoying at this point, but is there any plans on making a Black Ops 4 cheat?